Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Please allow me to share the tragedy of my life, GBAtemp. This is about the history of how a woman fucked up my life.

She was 17 when I first met her. I was in gamestop and she came to me and said hi. I felt in love at that exactly moment.

3 hours passed while we were talking about video games, her life, my life, and so on.

Had not the gamestop guy alerted us that the store would be closed, we probably would have stayed there, hypnotized by each other.

After we left the store, she said that there was going to be a party at her friends home, and she wanted for me to go. Then she kissed my face.

So in the party, I didn't have to make much effort to win her kiss. After that, she asked me to be her boyfriend.

Never I have been so happy. We met everyday, had an active sexual life, and she was loyal to me.

One day, one of my best friends, who I always played video games with, got to know her in my house. We played street fighter 2, and I ended losing every match to him, like always.

Given a year of relationship, I proposed her to marry me. She instantly said yes. We married and started living together in an apartment. My friend visited us from time to time, and we always ended playing some street fighter 2.

As time passed, I realized she was getting cold at me. She didnt want to have sex like before, started to get late at home from her work, and was clearly hiding something.

Maybe I shouldnt have done it, but I started searching her files in the computer. I found something that disturbed me. There was a log of a conversation of her with my best friend. She was cheating me with my best friend!

Enraged, I waited for her to get from work for like 3 hours. As the door opened, she was already looking sad. As if she knew, or was prepared for it. I said: why did you do that?

She looked at my eyes, smiled, closed her eyes, turned her back to me, and said with a faint voice: read the first letter of every paragraph.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tpi.gif

Nice one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof