Gaming Let Me Be Your Ambassador Please

SizzleBang360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo is currently running a program called the 'Ambassador Program' which allows people to help others get their Wii console's online and both people get 500 Wii points which can be used to purchase games from the online Wii store including old classic NES, SNES and N64 games to new games specifically made for the Wii Shop.

There is no need to purchase this item, simply follow these steps!

Firstly, if you are using cables to connect to the internet you need to make sure you plug them in to the USB ports on the back of the console using an Ethernet Adapter.
For a wireless connection make sure your wireless connection is connected.

Next, turn on your Wii.

Enter the Wii Shop found on your Wii desktop. Click on the button on the lower left corner marked 'Connection Ambassador Promotion' and then 'Person Who Was Helped'.

Lastly, once that screen has loaded, enter this number into the text field:

3220 6674 0826 0824

Once you have entered that number click 'OK'. You will be asked to answer some questions, (for the age of the person who helped you, please state 20-29) you are almost done!

Contact me here, including your Wii Console's number so that i can then enter it in on my Wii Shop channel. This is so that the Ambassador program knows that we helped each other.

To find your Wii Console number, go to your Wii Console menu and click the 'Wii Message Board' button on the bottom right. Once there click on 'Create Message', and then click the Address Book.

Your Wii number will be shown to you there.

And as soon as you have finished this last step, you are done. Wait for your 500 Wii Points and then purchase a new game! Enjoy!

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
only works if you've been online for less than 30 days.

and appears to be Europe only.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Slyakin said:
America has no such program.
didn't they have this b4 though? i remember noobs posting threads in here trying to get peeps to sign up to them...oh wait
laugh.gif

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
which begs the question. Couldn't we make our own fake Wii's with Sneek or that other one tool and then exchange all those FC's on our main account to get the 20 platinum points ? Or does it not work that way ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended