GBAtemp 台灣人
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well, we've got our first real 'snow day' here in Metro Vancouver in almost two years. We actually managed more than 5cm of snow where I live, which surprised me because there was absolutely no snow until earlier this morning. Enjoyed having a snowball fight at school today, last time it happened was January of 2009. Great fun I guess... It's funny 'cause despite everyone thinking Canada gets all the snow for much of the winter, Vancouver hardly gets any snow. Actual days off due to snowfall come by once in a while, and those are only applicable for maybe two days at most. Weird.

And let the holidays begin I guess. School band started learning Christmas music today, and I got myself a new laptop (love it!)

- CarbonX13

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i envy you people, for experiencing snow.
frown.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
we just got a fresh 1 or 2 inch of snow in minnesota
it's been snowing all month, I'm tired of it

another storm is coming, should be here on wednesday..expecting another 2 inch

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
rauthelegendary said:
I'd rather not have snow.. Last year the trains were having major issues because of it. This year I have to travel by train, I don't have any other options.

I hope it's not as bad as it is each winter in Sweden.
I don't really remember the exact numbers right now, but when they added all the delays for the month of febuary this year (in all of sweden), it was something like 1,5 YEARS of delay. Also this early wednessday morning I had to wait at the station in this cold (in a snow storm) for 50 minutes... "I WAS FROZEN TODAY!"...

It's quite funny though, Swedish comedians, and basically everyone else as well, makes fun of the Swedish railway company since they don't understand that Sweden is a country with WEATHER! delays if there are leaves on the tracks, delays if it rains, delays if it's snow, delays if it's cold... delays if it's sunny.... haha...

EDIT:

Chris_Skylock: Is there a town in Ontario named London? Hah
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte