Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FuBRC.jpg

QUOTE said:
Canadian funnyman and actor Leslie Nielsen has passed away in hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

The star of comedy hits such as "Airplane" and the "Naked Gun" series dies of complications from pneumonia, according to his nephew Doug Nielsen, who lives in Richmond BC and confirmed the news with CJOB's sister station CKNW......

Doug tells CKNW his uncle was hospitalized about 12 days ago and was suffering from pneumonia.

He says his condition worsened over the last 48 hours, and he passed away with his wife and friends by his side...

Doug says Leslie's wife Barbaree told him the news over the phone Sunday afternoon.

Leslie Nielsen was 84 years old.

http://www.cjob.com/Landing/Story.aspx?ID=1318402

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn that sucks, but he was quite old. i just watched naked gun 33 1/3. one of my favorite comedies of all time. of course i loved airplane like everyone else.

he was just perfect for slapstick comedy. RIP.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
man, i loved him in flying high...

edit: just noticed on imdb..
QUOTE said:
An airplane crew takes ill. Surely the only person capable of landing the plane is an ex-pilot afraid to fly. But don't call him Shirley.

it was the doctor that didn't like being called shirley, not the ex-pilot...

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Good night, sweet prince. I remember him from Mr. Magoo and the last 2 movies of the Scary Movie series.
frown.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it....

This really sucks. I loved almost any film with him in it, he really brought it all together in a nonsensical way.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
I hope he's dead and loving it.

that's just wrong... but on topic he is one of the best know funny man.. hopefully he will be naked with a gun in the afterlife. those were the best movies with orange juice. (if you don't know who that is go google the football player OJ)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended