Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From personal experience my and my friends have compiled a study of lesbian classification.

Type A
  • Unfortunately the most common in real life.
  • Butch, have more muscle than most men, usually have close-shaved heads and look like dogs.
  • Avoid.
Type B
  • Unfortunately only common on the intertubes.
  • Hot.
  • Go for it.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They are people. What opinion should I have? If you treat lesbians differently, you have to treat straight people differently, and then that leads to treating people of other descents differently, then you have to treat EVERY differently because they aren't you.

If you treat everyone equally, every one wins. Let's just stop the hate.

Oh, and I guess I have to put the obligatory, "yea, hot lesbians making out is awesome"

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Pointless topic really, come on whats the big deal, really? They are just like everyone else, they are no different from you or I. I don't see why people make a big deal over lesbians. They are just women who are attracted to other women and not men. I boggles my mind seeing how man fantasize over lesbians thinking "Oh, thats hot, maybe they will have a threeway with me" News flash, they are only into women, not men, it will never happen.

I am still hopeful that a day and age will come where people won't be judged on their race, sex or sexual preference. Who cares if someone is attracted to someone of the same gender? It doesn't make them any less of a human being or any different from everyone else.

For the reference, I'm a straight guy but I just believe in equal rights for everyone, not just people who share just our views.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Pointless topic really, come on whats the big deal, really? They are just like everyone else, they are no different from you or I. I don't see why people make a big deal over lesbians. They are just women who are attracted to other women and not men. I boggles my mind seeing how man fantasize over lesbians thinking "Oh, thats hot, maybe they will have a threeway with me" News flash, they are only into women, not men, it will never happen.

I am still hopeful that a day and age will come where people won't be judged on their race, sex or sexual preference. Who cares if someone is attracted to someone of the same gender? It doesn't make them any less of a human being or any different from everyone else.

For the reference, I'm a straight guy but I just believe in equal rights for everyone, not just people who share just our views.
Same here yet not everybody understands this.Many people can't stand the fact that some guys are gay,and some females are lesbian,and treat them as if they are a different race.It's very sad really.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:
I think it would be very strange to have sex with a 100% lesbian. Weird and probably even exciting
smile.gif

It just like having sex with a straight woman ... it's either good, bad, or somewhere in between ... and if she is 100% lesbian, it'd be weirder for her ...

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
I think it would be very strange to have sex with a 100% lesbian. Weird and probably even exciting
smile.gif

I can fully understand why women like women. I mean I like women. (well not the sort of very hairy baldy ones
laugh.gif
)

Other than that I have no opinion.
Umm, if she was 100% lesbian, she wouldn't be having sex with you in the first place. ;p

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
They would hate this full-of-kids thread.
And so do I.
I guess they do not have lesbians in mexico.

Lesbians are great. Not many hot ones like sink said, most of the hot ones in the movies and in the streets are actually "bi".

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Narin said:
berlinka said:
smile.gif

I can fully understand why women like women. I mean I like women. (well not the sort of very hairy baldy ones
laugh.gif
)

Other than that I have no opinion.
Umm, if she was 100% lesbian, she wouldn't be having sex with you in the first place. ;p

It's just in their masochistic nature to do stuff like that. You know how those lesbians are
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

Lesbians rock.

Lesbians are to dudes as gays are to girls...

All girls want to have a gay best friend

All guys want to have a lesbo best friend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum.