Lemmings & SCSD

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by knuj_on, Jun 22, 2007.

Jun 22, 2007

Lemmings & SCSD by knuj_on at 5:43 PM (546 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. knuj_on
    OP

Newcomer knuj_on Member

United States
    I failed to manage to register on the MrDictionary.Net forum so I am posting here to attempt to help others that may have problems with Lemmings 7.x and SuperCard SD [​IMG]

If you get two white screens you need SC firmware 1.81 [​IMG]

Unfortunately, if you have firmware 1.81 you need scsd_moon.dldi (not scsd.dldi) as your patch (i.e. the one marked "Alt" on the lemmings web site) [​IMG]

Hope this helps [​IMG]

2. Daimakaimura

Member Daimakaimura GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    i don't understand a thing your saying [​IMG]
    but i can't read the directory on my Supercard (runnin on 1.7 firmware)

3. knuj_on
    OP

Newcomer knuj_on Member

United States
    If you go to the LemProject home page, there is in "Installation" link on the right hand side near the top of the page.

On the installation page there is a "the tools on this page" link (step 3).

On the DLDI page there are 2 entries under "SuperCard (SD Card)".

I had to patch with the one from the "Alt" link to overcome the same problem.

(However my first problem was that I was running Firmware 1.80, so had to upgrade to 1.81 to run any homebrew).

I can confirm that with Firmware 1.81 and the game patched with "scsd_moon.dldi" it works perfectly.

The way I found easiest to get the directory bits to work was :-
    1) Unzip version 7.01 or greater. You get folder "LemmingsDS" and file "lemmingsds_config.txt".
    2) Move file "lemmingsds_dldi.nds" from inside the folder up to the same level as the folder and the text file.
    3) Patch according to the guide
    4) Copy folder "LemmingsDS" and files "lemmingsds_dldi.nds" & "lemmingsds_config.txt" to the root of your SD card.

Hope this is more clear.