Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Lemmings DS - V5 alpha DLDI version

Now with DLDI support!

lemmingsds.jpg
MrD has released v5 alpha of his port of the Amiga version of Lemmings to the Nintendo DS. This version now supports DLDI patching so it should work on any supporting flash kit.
MrD said:
Alrighty! Here's a DLDI alpha version for y'all!

Unrar that into the root of your card, and update the config file if you don't like the 'LemmingsDS' directory.

It works on my Supercard SD, and that's currently all I know.
frown.gif

Give the levels that are there a shot... the level system works a bit differently now:

There are two level categories, Standard and Custom. When the game starts, it'll take a minute (it won't take this long in a non-debug version
happy.gif
) to cycle through the directories in /LemmingsDS/levels/1player/standard and custom and tries to identify all the levels it can find. It groups them together based on the directories they're in... (you'll know what I'm talking about if you give it a go.)

The level format for this version is different to the old one, so old levels won't work. (If you try and copy them into the directories, they should be ignored by Lemmings DS.) I'll get to making a convertor when I've figured out what needs to be in the new format.

If anything weird happens, post about it and include the debugout.txt which magically appears in the root.
smile.gif

Edit - As with all homebrew, back up before you run this! I don't take responsibility if this makes your flash cards go funny. (It hasn't done anything weird to my SCSD stuff in these last months, but I can't guarantee behaviour on other devices, 'cause SCSD is all I got.)
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr