Lego Tackles Marvel in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it seems like DC has been stealing the video game spotlight in recent years, with titles like Batman: Arkham Asylum and City, the upcoming Injustice: Gods Among Us, and the two LEGO Batman games, it seems the world famous properties of DC rival Marvel have been standing awkwardly to the side. Luckily, it seems like LEGO is taking a DC hiatus, with the announcement of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

The game has an original storyline, albeit not too far off from your standard Marvel affair: Nick Fury enlists the help of Marvel's superheroes, such as The Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, and Wolverine, to save the planet from the devious Loki and the powerful Galactus.

The game will feature over 100 unlockable characters from the Marvel universe as well.

If you enjoyed the past LEGO entries (such as Lord of the Rings, Batman, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars), then this will probably be right up your alley.

It'll hit the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, PC, 3DS, and Vita this fall.

:arrow: Source

Not the most exciting game announcement but LEGO games do have their fans and I'm sure it'll attract Marvel buffs more than that dreadful looking Avengers game.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems the world famous properties of DC rival Marvel have been standing awkwardly to the side..
In 2012 there were six video games released last year using Marvel characters and only three DC games, two of which weren't even a retail releases.

I'm done with LEGO games, Batman 2 was alright but got old fast just like every one of those games from TT.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't enjoyed a Lego game since Star Wars II. I am a Marvel fan, though, so I'll probably rent this when it comes out.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to try Lego Lord of the Rings out, but I can't seem to make myself buy it.

nk101

PRO NDSer PS3er WIIer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it seems like DC has been stealing the video game spotlight in recent years, with titles like Batman: Arkham Asylum and City, the upcoming Injustice: Gods Among Us, and the two LEGO Batman games, it seems the world famous properties of DC rival Marvel have been standing awkwardly to the side. Luckily, it seems like LEGO is taking a DC hiatus, with the announcement of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

The game has an original storyline, albeit not too far off from your standard Marvel affair: Nick Fury enlists the help of Marvel's superheroes, such as The Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, and Wolverine, to save the planet from the devious Loki and the powerful Galactus.

The game will feature over 100 unlockable characters from the Marvel universe as well.

If you enjoyed the past LEGO entries (such as Lord of the Rings, Batman, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars), then this will probably be right up your alley.

It'll hit the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, PC, 3DS, and Vita this fall.

:arrow: Source

Not the most exciting game announcement but LEGO games do have their fans and I'm sure it'll attract Marvel buffs more than that dreadful looking Avengers game.
It wil be for the ds too:
Marvel Super Heroes are assembling for an action-packed, brick-smashing good time! Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO Group and Marvel Entertainment announced today that LEGO® Marvel™ Super Heroes will be available beginning Fall 2013 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the Wii U™ system and Windows PC, as well as the Nintendo DS™ handheld system, Nintendo 3DS™ handheld system and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system. LEGOMarvel Super Heroes is the first instalment in the highly successful LEGO videogame franchise to feature famous Marvel characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: