Lego Star Wars: The Video Game v1.1 CT Menu Trainer

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by ShaakTee, Feb 11, 2019.

1. ShaakTee
    OP

ShaakTee Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    United States
    i made some codes for Lego Star Wars: The Video Game a while back. but i decided to tweak on a few
    other codes i will Release the file when i'm done with the Final Project.
    i will be also working on Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy.

if you guys want to check out one of the Codes that is Listed in the CT File check out my video i did
    on the game.

all codes i created with Cheat Engine 6.7

YouTube Link <------

Also If you Guys Want to Donate

Here's My Link -----> MyPaypalLink

Capture011.PNG

Capture012.PNG

Last edited by ShaakTee, Mar 7, 2019
  2. y4cht

y4cht Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2019
    United Kingdom
    please make this for lego star wars tfa

3. ShaakTee
    OP

ShaakTee Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    United States
    y4cht when i get the chance i will i'm still working on wii u games right now plus i have to release the files for the first Lego Star Wars and The 2nd Lego Star Wars. i'm still tweaking on some of the codes for the first Lego Star Wars so i can Release it if people really want the Ct File.

4. y4cht

y4cht Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2019
    United Kingdom
    cool but id give u money in steam if u did tfa first ahaha or the complete saga

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

its just they are the most popular ones too

5. ShaakTee
    OP

ShaakTee Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    United States
    okay sounds good a little donation would be nice. and yeah i'll make that possible for you i'll Release the files for those games and let me know if those codes work for you, it can take time but i'll let you know when i upload the CT Files.

6. y4cht

y4cht Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2019
    United Kingdom
    That would be great I will donate to you somehow if you bring them out for TFA and TCS

7. y4cht

y4cht Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Add me on discord btw Jh#5256

8. ShaakTee
    OP

ShaakTee Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2018
    United States
    Hey Y4cht sorry for the Late Reply i downloaded the Game But i might need a new Graphics Card i was trying to Run Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens
    but it Lags when i do Memory Dumps with Cheat Engine i just need 250$ more cause i'm thinking to upgrade my Graphics Card. people are asking for the the Lego Star Wars 1 and Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Files But i will Give them to you First Privately if you can make that happen. i will include all 3 Ct files.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted