Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FROM IGN:
"We knew it was coming, but today Traveller's Tales officially announced that LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga would be making its way to "next-generation" game consoles this fall. Players will be able to experience all of the block-sized Star Wars action with an added bonus of new characters, levels, and features on the Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360. Additionally, Traveller's Tales will be creating a completely new DS version of the game, redeveloped from the ground up.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga encompasses events from the first two games, along with other major sequences from throughout the Star Wars storyline. In addition to all the content of the first two games, The Complete Saga includes Episode II's high-speed pursuit of Zam Wessell, as well as new playable characters including Watto, Zam Wessell, and Boss Nass. This brings the total character count to over 160. On top of that, the game is said to offer new bonus levels and ten additional Bounty Hunter Missions.

In addition to all this, the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game will feature an online co-op mode for the first time in the series. These versions of the game will also showcase newly recreated high-res visuals. The Wii and DS versions will take advantage of those systems' unique capabilities to offer motion sensitive or touch-screen controls."

Well I don't see the point in the other versions (though a Wii version that lets you swing the remote like a light sabre would be just dandy) but would be nice to have it on DS without all of the damn bugs that it had as that ruined a nice little game. Don't like Star Wars films though but I do like the concept of them.

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Well it just sounds like their milky the franchise. Don't get me wrong, I love Star Wars - but the both Lego star wars 1 and 2 were just ok. I can't see what else they could do to make the game better.

Also the idea that acting out your player's actions with the wii remote (like the light saber) will "add" playability to a game isn't true for long - try cooking mama on the Wii!

Ohh well I maybe wrong and it could be the best of the lot!

Peace

PS I'd wanna see more games like super star wars on the snes - in fact the whole original saga on the SNES kicked ass!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to see a Super Star Wars Trilogy on the DS and perhaps the first 3 films done in the same style though all I remember of those films was a lot of people talking.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So the PS3 and X360 are getting multiplayer. What about the Wii? Multiplayer versus swinging the Wiimote? What kind of tradeoff is that?

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Both the lego star wars games were good. I don't see why they want you to buy another star wars game thats exactly the same apart from a few extras. Unless you want to play it on the wii of course.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
lol preventing people from slashing each other with the Wii-mote xD
Wait, what?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum