Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guitar Hero DS series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
I liked lego rockband because you could just pick it up and play, all the songs were available from the beginning and it didn't need any attachments

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Obviously LEGO Rock Band
smile.gif

ericling

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Supersonicmonk said:
I liked lego rockband because you could just pick it up and play, all the songs were available from the beginning and it didn't need any attachments

I downloaded lego rockband and play it..
I dun play band hero and guitar hero before,so need others suggestion...

All lego rockband's songs is unlocked at the beginning?
I found that just a little songs...
rofl2.gif

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Both are amazing, but I gotta pick RB:L.
frown.gif

I know the RB:Unplugged on the psp was bad, but RB:L begged to differ.
RB:L got a freestyle feel to it. You can easily switch to another instrument if you dont like the current beat of the current instrument. Both Band Hero and RB:L are amazing, but what makes RB:L better is that the tracklist is a lot and RB:L just gives a great feel that you are actually playing the instrument. Its quite hard to explain. ^^"

Loginer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Band Hero has actual singing and a higher difficulty level, but Lego Rock Band has a better career mode, better soundtrack, reasonable controls, and much better sound quality than Band Hero. If I had to choose one, I'd pick Lego Rock Band.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Lego Rock Band for sure.

One thing the game confuses me though about is how it categorises songs. Apparently The Final Countdown is Metal and the Jackson 5 is a rock band. Huh.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Band Hero has no chance with me thanks to the numerous technical problems with it. When it comes to the choice between Lego Rock Band and GHOT, it really depends on my mood. GHOT has something of an unfair advantage because between the three games there's obviously much more content. Although I must say I have sunk a LOT of time in to LRB over the last couple of days. It's a fantastic game. Even the songs I hated at first have started to grow on me.

LRB is a little easy though. I can 5* most of the songs on the highest difficulty already and I've only been playing a couple of days. But on the other hand (quite literally) LRB doesn't give me a dead arm if I play for hours on end like the GHOT guitar grip does. Play for more than two hours with that thing and my arm is dead for a while when I stop.

I dunno, it's impossible to call. Based on sheer ammount of songs, I really have to give it to GHOT. But if LRB gets a sequel or two, it'll take the title away from GHOT, especially if future installments of GHOT F up as bad as Band Hero.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just gave a shot to band Hero and it looks really good and you can customize also but Lego rock band is far better...

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Lego Rock Band!
tongue.gif
I'm Malaysian too! *high-fives ericling*
Zomg! I don't think all the tracks are unlocked once you start the game though.
You have an Acekard? Where'd you buy it? Please tell meh!
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nugg2396 said:
Lego Rock Band!
tongue.gif
I'm Malaysian too! *high-fives ericling*
Zomg! I don't think all the tracks are unlocked once you start the game though.
You have an Acekard? Where'd you buy it? Please tell meh!
biggrin.gif

So are you saying there are more Tracks than just the Tracks that we start out with? I thought that was ALL of the tracks, lol. That's a good thing if there were more tracks that need to be unlocked!

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If only there is a gameplay type where I can stick to one instrument in Lego Rock Band... Being forced to play all the instruments makes it feel so.. spastic. That, and no voice part. Band Hero you can show off as a portable karaoke game heh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stivsama said:
If only there is a gameplay type where I can stick to one instrument in Lego Rock Band... Being forced to play all the instruments makes it feel so.. spastic. That, and no voice part. Band Hero you can show off as a portable karaoke game heh

Actually, you don't have to Play all the Instruments/Part on LEGO Rock Band. I only played one Instrument/Part before...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1