Hacking Lego Rock Band Sound Problems

raptir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Lego Rock Band with Configurable USB Loader using cIOS 223 (36/37). It works fairly well, but I get a lot of sound glitches in the game. The songs themselves play fine, but there's no cheering before the song, and the "clicks" when you move through the menus will often not play. Could this be a problem with my setup? I'm using cIOS 223 mload with block IOS reload and anti-002 fix, as that was recommended to me somewhere.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
cIOS 222/223 seem to have problem with sound....
If i play my GH games using them , the sound level is very low , and i can't hear the guitar.
When i play them with cIOS rev14 , everything is ok.

So i can't play GH5 , because it needs cIOS223 to launch........

Robj1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Benjay said:
cIOS 222/223 seem to have problem with sound....
If i play my GH games using them , the sound level is very low , and i can't hear the guitar.
When i play them with cIOS rev14 , everything is ok.

So i can't play GH5 , because it needs cIOS223 to launch........

Hello mate,

ON GH5 and other newer games you have the option to turn up/down the various instruments.

Have put guitar at highest level and rest a couple of notches down and plays AOK

Also have my wii plugged into my surround sound amp 200W with 50W bass bin...cool noise LOL

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Robj1969 said:
Hello mate,

ON GH5 and other newer games you have the option to turn up/down the various instruments.

Have put guitar at highest level and rest a couple of notches down and plays AOK

Also have my wii plugged into my surround sound amp 200W with 50W bass bin...cool noise LOL

That's what i've done too , but it's still not really good.
There is a serious sound problem with Hermes cIOS......
btw , my wii is plugged to a surround Yamaha amp too ^^ yes , cool noise lol

justmike

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do you have surround sound? The Wii sometimes has troubles with surround sound and often has this high pitched sound at the end of notes.

Other times its fine.

raptir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm certain I'm using rev4. I even reinstalled it. I've also had no sound issues in other games (GH5 and it's variants, nor World Tour). Does anyone have any specific experience with LEGO Rock Band?

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
raptir said:
Yes, I'm certain I'm using rev4. I even reinstalled it. I've also had no sound issues in other games (GH5 and it's variants, nor World Tour). Does anyone have any specific experience with LEGO Rock Band?
I have the no crowd sound before a song using usb loaders, havent noticed anything else tho in the game.

raptir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I really don't care about that as much as that I've now noticed that, on multi-song setlists, the crowd NEVER stops cheering. Once they start between the two songs, they do not stop for the duration of the next song.

raptir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just playing GH5 a little bit, and I've noticed that the guitar track will cut out occasionally...

EDIT: I'm going to make a new topic that's more general, detailing all my sound problems with music games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.