gainsborough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys,

Is anyone else here having problems playing LEGO Rock Band on their iTouch DS? I get a black screen everytime I pick a song, for all modes. I've tried it on my friend's R4 and it works fine. I'm currently using 3.3C firmware for mine.

Appreciate it if anyone could instruct me in solving this issue.

gainsborough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
It works perfectly for me... Tried different firmwares or redownloading the ROM?

I was testing out 3.4beta and it didn't work, so I went down to 3.3c. Which firmware are you using?

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm a m3 user
m3 ds real G6 touchpod, cannot play game either, black screen at the song startup everytime
only way i got it to work on m3 was to use m3 sakura and everything loaded fine..
requesting antipiracy for this game to these cards? itouch and m3..

gainsborough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
joes said:
gainsborough said:
Hi guys,

Is anyone else here having problems playing LEGO Rock Band on their iTouch DS? I get a black screen everytime I pick a song, for all modes. I've tried it on my friend's R4 and it works fine. I'm currently using 3.3C firmware for mine.

As far as I know, you may have to download a special launcher (such as Wise Menu). I might be mistaken, though
smile.gif
!

Try by googleing "lego rockband for itouch ds card".

I'm sure that you'll get plenty results.

Well, sadly the iTouch carts aren't the most numerous it seems, not much relevant search results. hahah.

I guess I'll just cycle through all the firmware available till I get one which works, hopefully!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
gainsborough said:
joes said:
gainsborough said:
Hi guys,

As far as I know, you may have to download a special launcher (such as Wise Menu). I might be mistaken, though
smile.gif
!

Well, sadly the iTouch carts aren't the most numerous it seems, not much relevant search results. hahah.

I guess I'll just cycle through all the firmware available till I get one which works, hopefully!

No... Don't need to try ALL the frimware... Most people who use the iTouch, including me got it to work(the support forum is clean of such problems). I remember mine was a 3.3 fimrware, don't remember the exact one...

Try redownloading it or downloading it from another site.

gainsborough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
gainsborough said:
joes said:
gainsborough said:
Hi guys,

smile.gif
!

No... Don't need to try ALL the frimware... Most people who use the iTouch, including me got it to work(the support forum is clean of such problems). I remember mine was a 3.3 fimrware, don't remember the exact one...

Try redownloading it or downloading it from another site.

Hi again Domination, thanks for helping me out with this.

I've all versions of the firmware from 3.2 ~ 3.4beta with re-downloaded versions of the same dump and different dumps. I've got to say I'm at my wit's end here. Nothing works so far.

It's got to the point whereby I'm no longer too bothered that I can't play the game, but I'm EXTREMELY frustrated at not being able to figure out what's the problem that only I seem to be having. ArGh!

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not a master when it comes to itouch but i suggest:
trying a new ROM
give your microSD a format
try the triplebooter and try booting via sakura or touchpod

dommy's the real itouch guru on these forums

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
rockstar99 said:
trying a new ROM

No I'm not... I just drag and drop
tongue.gif

And yeah, forgot... Backup all your files and try formating with panasonic formatter. Works for some other games on some other flashcarts.

You can try using sakura and touchpod, but then its not necessary as its working on mine without them.

Oh and another thing is RTS and soft reset. Sometimes, these will hinder the game from working and need to be fixed. Try disabling them if you have them on.

gainsborough

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Domination said:
rockstar99 said:
trying a new ROM

No I'm not... I just drag and drop
tongue.gif

And yeah, forgot... Backup all your files and try formating with panasonic formatter. Works for some other games on some other flashcarts.

You can try using sakura and touchpod, but then its not necessary as its working on mine without them.

Oh and another thing is RTS and soft reset. Sometimes, these will hinder the game from working and need to be fixed. Try disabling them if you have them on.

SWEET! Totally didn't realise that RTS and soft reset could have been the factor. Switched it off and the rom works now. Thanks Domination!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: they had crash and spyro