ROM Hack Lego Marvel Avengers 3ds 100% save file for pal version?

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I did a system transfer and l lost my save files is there anyone who can share 100% save file with me

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I played the USA version to 100%, so just in case it helps, here's my save for that one, exported with Checkpoint.

With some games, I've been able to import the saves from other regions, while others I haven't, so it's worth giving it a shot if you currently have nothing to lose.

You'll need to rename/copy the folder to the right name for the European version, since the one I'm uploading still has the USA directory name.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;)

Attachments

• 0x01685 LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,208

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
you know how injection of save file works? what do i need to do? i have digital copy of this game

Last edited by gatoula,

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
@gatoula First off, your 3DS needs to be hacked, sorry if that part is obvious, but there's no way to share save files without having a hacked system.

After that, there are a lot of different apps that back up and restore saves, but Checkpoint, which you can download here is the most current one and the one I use. It's a homebrew that you install on a hacked 3DS (either as a CIA or a 3dsx for the Homebrew Launcher). When you run it, it will load all of your games and if you select one, you can choose to back up or restore saves for that game. The way it works is that every game gets its own backup folder on your 3DS SD card, and the folder for your version of Lego Avengers is where you'd need to copy my save if you want to try importing it.

There's actually lots of separate European releases of the game (France, Italy, etc.), so I can't say for certain which version you received in Greece, but if you have the generic "Europe" version, the folder you're looking for will probably be named something very close to 0x01680 LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers. It might not be exactly that, but that's the basic idea. The name could be different in a different region, and the number at the start is always different for each version, e.g. the USA one is 0x01685, Europe is 0x01680, France is 0x01681, etc.

Once a save is in the folder for the game you want to import it to, you can go back into Checkpoint and select the game, and you should now see the save in the list in the bottom left, at which point you can choose to restore the save and it will be copied to your game.

Then you run the game and hope that Lego Avengers saves are compatible across regions.

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I dont have hacked 3ds i never did before hacked 3ds at first place can you tell me what steps to follow to import your save file? Also my game is European PAL multilanguage and i got it from eshop

Last edited by gatoula,

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What i have to do to make 3ds hacked i have latest firmware on 3ds. If i dont have latest firmware i cant access nintendo eshop from my 3ds to get my digital copy of the game am i right?

Last edited by gatoula,

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How to hack my 3ds from latest firmware what exploit i need? Can you give me instructions on how to do it from latest firmware Vague Rant? I have no knowledge on how to do that give me your lights.

Last edited by gatoula,

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I installed Fast and simple save manager Bernando Giordano is that the Checkpoint 3ds you mentioned?

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How to use this Checkpoint to import your save on my 3ds?

Can you tell me what do i do to inject your file?

EDIT I FIGURED THIS METHOD MYSELF THANKS IT 100% works lots of thanks:nds::yayone:

Last edited by gatoula,
Reactions: Vague Rant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1