LEGO Jurassic World will be getting a Switch port

Joining the long list of ported games to the Nintendo Switch is TT Games’ LEGO Jurassic World. Just as most LEGO games do, this title takes content from a media franchise—in this case, the four Jurassic Park films—and recreates them in LEGO form, with the typical quirky charm seen in other games by the same developer. LEGO Jurassic World previously released back in 2015, but will be getting re-released, bundled together with all of its DLC, for the Switch on September 20th of this year.

Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, LEGO®Jurassic World, which was originally released in 2015, covers more than two decades of the epic Jurassic World franchise from Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment. Re-imagined in LEGO form and told with TT Games’ signature humour, the thrilling adventure re-creates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III andJurassic World, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive islands of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.

“We’re delighted to bring the exhilarating adventures in LEGO® Jurassic World to a new generation of players on Nintendo Switch™,” said Jonathan Smith, Head of Production and Strategic Director, TT Games. “The young and young-at-heart will love re-experiencing the magic of the movies told through a LEGO lens at home and on-the-go.”

Players can take on the roles of heroic film characters, such as Dr. Ian Malcolm, Dr. Henry Wu, Claire Dearing, Owen Grady and more, throughout 20 story levels on a mission to collect precious amber containing dinosaur DNA. Players can use the DNA they’ve collected to create completely original dinosaurs with the Dino Customiser by mixing and matching colour, body parts and abilities, or fill the giant footsteps of the LEGO dinosaurs and play the game as the beasts themselves.

:arrow:Lego Jurassic World review

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
All huh? Neat. :)

I actually do wonder why every LEGO game these days have those crashes, it feels like the same kind of crash as well. Do they still use the same engine or something?
they updated their engine over the years but its mostly the same, and independant of the platform during one playthrough you will probably get 2 or 3 hard crashes, the worst one was lego city undercover wiiu version that thing crahsed alot for me.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
100%'d it on 3DS, Vita and WiiU, but I welcome any LEGO ports to Switch. Maybe there will be a port of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes that isn't a glitchfest.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Why is a game from years ago getting a re-release of the shoe-in title that came out with the movie pretty much, those are just done for quick cash grabs. What is the excuse for this? definitely won't sell much of anything this one & i bet they will have it at 50 or 60$ too.

They should of ported another game from their portfolio if they wanted some sweet quick cash.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why is a game from years ago getting a re-release of the shoe-in title that came out with the movie pretty much, those are just done for quick cash grabs. What is the excuse for this? definitely won't sell much of anything this one & i bet they will have it at 50 or 60$ too.

They should of ported another game from their portfolio if they wanted some sweet quick cash.
I think that there will be a jurassic world TV show for kids.
Lego Harry Potter costs 40€ for switch

Hielkenator2

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Ugh, this was the one with the horrible audio if I remember right. They had new recorded lines mixed in with audio straight from the movie and I don't know what they did to the audio from the movie, but man, it sounded like crap.
Yes, this is probably the worst LEGO game in years. Not interested in a port, this game felt rushed.

Empyrancer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be better than the Wii U port. If you've played a few Lego games on the Wii U you'll know what I mean.

Never expected this honestly. I expected a Lego Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom game though.

The film itself was trash though. It was literally all CGI and there was nothing unique or interesting about it.

Last edited by Empyrancer,
Reactions: Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Should be better than the Wii U port. If you've played a few Lego games on the Wii U you'll know what I mean.

The film itself was trash though. It was literally all CGI and there was nothing unique or interesting about it.
the memes were better than the movie
41b.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: