LEGO Indiana Jones not working on softmod wii.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by khurdp, Oct 25, 2011.

Oct 25, 2011
  1. khurdp
    OP

Newcomer khurdp Newbie

United States
    Greetings folks,
    Softmod a 4.3U wii yesterday… I own a Indiana Jones game, extracted the ISO, brickblocked the ISO and put it in a WBFS USB drive to run from NeoGamma (latest version out there, believe it is 9.0). It does not work!! I believe I need to watch the video before I can start to load it from the USB drive … didn’t occur to me, I should have done that before I softmod the wii, now I am scared to put the original dvd to play the game since it might brick the wii.
    Mostly all search results are of how to use the LEGO Indiana Jones game to softmod so search has not been helpful and so posting this here. Have the same problem with a sports resort game but I think I know how to fix that using wiiscrubber, alternate.dol and the 002 error fix. Will a similar solution work for Indiana Jones too?

Thank you,
    Prasad

2. khurdp
    OP

Newcomer khurdp Newbie

United States
    Not sure if i posted this in the right group. If not can somebody please tell me how I can move it to the right group. thanks.

3. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    It's in the right forum. Try extracting again and don't use BrickBlocker. Just disable game updates in Priiloader.

1 person likes this.
  4. khurdp
    OP

Newcomer khurdp Newbie

United States
    Thanks for the reply bowser. That worked for me. Does that mean any game that needs a video watched before it can be played follow the same method? Would this also work for the Wii sports resort?

thanks,
    Prasad

5. bowser

Member bowser Mwa ha ha ha!

India
    Nope, the above method will not work for Wii Sports Resort. You'll have to use the alternate dol method for games that use Wii Motion Plus. Atleast that was the case about 1 year ago. Not sure if there are better ways to do it now :)

Or if you have the original game, start it up, watch the video and create a save file and then launch the game from USB. I think you won't require the alternate dol method in this case.

6. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    you dont need alt dol anymore
    install d2x cios with recommended bases and load the game with block IOS reload auto

7. bseos

Newcomer bseos Advanced Member

Australia
    i got this game, working fine for me.
    using Waninkoko d2xv6 cIOS249[base 56]