Gaming Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 3ds

vaan661

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was wondering if anyones purchased this game for the 3ds yet...

went to my local gamestop, walmart, target to purchase the game and no one seemed to have it for the 3ds
so if anyones purchased let me if the games any good take some screen shots as well

I loved how they made lego pirates of the Caribbean and lego starwars III for the 3ds so i hope its just as good lol

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a review on Amazon where he thought it was good but easy. Took him about 10 hours. I haven't seen any real reviews yet. If the 3D is good I ll probably get it when it drops to 20.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I doubt the 3D would be good. I have Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and even on full-power 3D there barely is any depth. I'm assuming all Lego games would be the same.

vaan661

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i finally found and bought the game... played for a few hours and i gotta say the games pretty good ^_^ plays just like the other lego games that have been released for the 3ds and uses the Wii mechanics of the first lego harry potter game... the 3d depth is the same as lego pirates of the Caribbean 3ds... Hmm.. the games puzzles is fairly easy but exciting lol... Id say the game was well worth my money ^_^ and i see no ones really made a review... so im guessing ill be reviewing it lol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: C64 puts it to shame