LEGO Harry Potter w/ CFG loader issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by LNick, Jul 16, 2010.

Jul 16, 2010
  1. LNick
    OP

Newcomer LNick Member

United States
    I've been using usb loaders for a while, but I've run into an issue I can't figure out.

I recently purchased LEGO Harry Potter, but after installing to usb it won't work with cfg usb loader 57b7 no matter which IOS I tell it to use, but does with uloader 5.1D. Loading HP in cfg simply gives a black screen.

I've matched the cfg loader settings to uloader as closely as I can, but doesn't help. Any ideas?

uLoader settings are defaults (meaning its using IOS 222). I've installed Hermes 22x v5. In cfg I've set the IOS to 222-mload (I also tried 249, 223-mload, 224-mload, etc. with no luck).

I also have waninkoko 249v19 installed w/ base 57. The last new game I got was SMG2, and I'm able to play that in cfg without problems.

Thanks for the help!

2. transam81

Member transam81 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I run that game just fine in CFG Loader, only difference I see between your setup and mine is I use Hermes 222v4. I'm sure a down grade to v4 would help out your sitch.

3. C.S.I.

Member C.S.I. GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    So whats the issue wth uLoader? If it works with perfect, does it matter that it doesnt work with CFG.

Or do you have a bad rip?

4. LNick
    OP

Newcomer LNick Member

United States
    I don't know if the rip is bad, but everything I have is already in cfg loader, and cfg just looks better.

I only keep uLoader around for Rock Band NAND emulation. If cfg had that feature I'd dump uloader in a heartbeat.

Edit:
    Downgrading Hermes did not work. New rip does not work. Interestingly when loading in uLoader with Hermes v4 I no longer get static at the end of the HP theme. In cfg I tried 249(base 38) and 250 (base 57) just black screen. I forgot to mention earlier I'm loading off a fat32 hdd (.wbfs files) in cfg, and have created .ciso files for uLoader.