Hacking Lego Harry Potter on R4SDHC

dufran3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get this working for my son. Not having luck. First I tried launching it from the SDHC card, got a white screen. Did some reading and tried loading Wood r4 for clones. Got that up and running ok, changed the parameter to disable the soft reset, and launched Lego Harry Potter from Wood R4. It got past the white screen, but says it cannot access save data, and will not go. I tried deleting the old save file and re-creating it in wood, and it still said cannot access save data. I tried installing YSMenu, after getting that all setup, it just hangs when launching the game, and doesn't get any further....any ideas?

I have a DS lite, with an R4SDHC, any help would be appreciated!!

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
look in the forum of dstt it the top are a guy who does update the dstt (ysmenu) the infolib savlib and exlib (or something like that) wait for the update and will be work =)

dufran3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking trying to find guides to get YasuMenu with the latest updates and stuff on it. But can't find one for my R4SDHC. If anyone knows of a guide, that will step me through getting YSmenu working and updated, I would really appreciate it, as I'm having trouble getting it working.

I currently have YSmenu as an .nds that I load after booting. I try to load games, and it fails everytime.

dufran3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well suck, do you know of any tutorials that work? I've tried a couple, but the games never load when I'm finished...

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
We do not do requests
so do not post asking for fixes
If its not in the list below dont moan because its not working
Asking or Requesting will cause the fix to be delayed

&