OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Wow!
The WiiU version's graphics are awesome!
Check out the gameplay or one robot review I think :P
The game is massive. And it looks like they are gonna put in a free roam game to the 3DS for the first time.
Our handheld is improving :D

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow!
The WiiU version's graphics are awesome!
Check out the gameplay or one robot review I think :P
The game is massive. And it looks like they are gonna put in a free roam game to the 3DS for the first time.
Our handheld is improving :D
Yeah, its nice that the 3DS hasn't received the gimped buggy crap that it normally gets

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Been Wikipedia-ing the developer, they don't really have any good titles from what I can tell, so I'm kinda worried that this will suck too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TT_Fusion

Yeah, it looks like they've been relegated to "quick and dirty handheld ports" status in the past. Judging from these Lego City games, it looks like they've been given quite a bit more time and freedom for development, in contrast with the DS and PSP-porting drudgery they've had to do in the past. This is their chance to prove that they're up to the task of making "big" games, so the pressure's on for them!

And as for the games themselves... Boy, would it be nice if they turned out okay! Heck, if this DS outing lives up to its potential, I'd be willing to forgive a bit of framerate stutter and fog! Heck, we put up with it in Grand Theft Auto games, don't we? :P

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka

Yeah, it looks like they've been relegated to "quick and dirty handheld ports" status in the past. Judging from these Lego City games, it looks like they've been given quite a bit more time and freedom for development, in contrast with the DS and PSP-porting drudgery they've had to do in the past. This is their chance to prove that they're up to the task of making "big" games, so the pressure's on for them!

And as for the games themselves... Boy, would it be nice if they turned out okay! Heck, if this DS outing lives up to its potential, I'd be willing to forgive a bit of framerate stutter and fog! Heck, we put up with it in Grand Theft Auto games, don't we? :P

Hmm, that list is incomplete I think, It doesn't have LB DC Superheroes 2 but maybe they come under one title.
Lego City Undercover will be awesome for the 3DS!

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This actually seems better than GTA to me. Maybe I'm just weird because I don't like the idea of murdering hookers.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Looks Like IGN gave the Wii U entry an A-okay 8/10. Hopefully the tiny version gets similar marks!

I just went through all the trailers, and goodness, these games have a splendid sense of humor! The games may very well get a leg-up simply from their jokes! :P

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Looks Like IGN gave the Wii U entry an A-okay 8/10. Hopefully the tiny version gets similar marks!

I just went through all the trailers, and goodness, these games have a splendid sense of humor! The games may very well get a leg-up simply from their jokes! :P

They could have given it a 9.3!
Some of IGN'S reviews are shit.
Will the wiiU version be better than the 3DS version? Yeah, yeah, HD.
But the 3DS version looks similar (not in graphics).
Well it's call the chase begins in the 3ds version so the story won't be the same I guess :(
Shorter missions, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr