The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
Lego Battles for Nintendo DS

legobatttlesss2.jpg

TT Games and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced their new Lego game: "Lego Battles" exclusive for the Nintendo DS.

QUOTE said:
Lego Battles is a game for the Nintendo DS that combines three popular Lego toy lines - Lego Castle, Lego Pirates and Lego Space - allowing players to create bases and customized squads in order to engage in more than 70 different levels worth of fierce block combat, or head-to-head via Nintendo DS wireless multi-card play. Players will mix and match units from all three Lego sets, resulting in epic confrontations the likes of which we've only dreamed about. A pirate ship filled with ninja versus a spaceship manned by wizards? It's the kind of stuff you'd find airbrushed on the side of a van 30 years ago.

Source: Kotaku

Contributed by CockroachMan

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Lego Ninjas are MIA. While I pwn ninjas for breakfast I would like to see some healthy competition between them and my pirate minions.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VVoltz said:
Lego Ninjas are MIA....

biggrin.gif
Yeah...

But it's refreshing to see them doing something outside of the usual LEGO action-adventure [fill in the franchise]. This sounds like fun. Real-time tactical combat?
unsure.gif
Would certainly be cool.

UPDATE: According to IGN, there will, in fact, be ninja -- "Players will be building their own LEGO bases in battles that span 70 levels and six storylines. The pirates, wizards, aliens, ninja, and dragons that populate these universes will all be fighting with and alongside each other. Multiplayer skirmishes will also be available."

Full story

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K, so we can have Pirates vs. Ninjas, Wizards vs. Dragons, but who goes up against the aliens? Will Smith?

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
falcon64z8 said:
Chuck Norris > all

They should just name it Pirates vs Ninja Lego...lol
What are you, like 12? Chuck Norris jokes were never funny.

But anyway has anything been said about this game gameplay wise? It talks about controlling multiple units, so is it an RTS, or a battlefront like tactical game?

I'd prefer the latter if they could pull it off to be honest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...