Hacking LEGO Batman: The Videogame. Need MD5SUM

kolosus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the actual physical disk. I'm ripping it on to a usb drive so that I can play it and not have to worry about straching the disk or otherwise. I'm using USB Loader GX to do this.

I find conflicting reports on what the md5 should be of the game. I get a file called RLBEWR.wbfs but the md5 of it sites say one and others a different md5sum.

Maybe one site is using .iso while another is using .wbfs. Someone please help, point me in the right direction. I dont want to play the game and half way through the game it freezes or something. What should the correct md5 of the file RLBEWR.wbfs be? Thanks.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the actual physical disk. I'm ripping it on to a usb drive so that I can play it and not have to worry about straching the disk or otherwise. I'm using USB Loader GX to do this.

I find conflicting reports on what the md5 should be of the game. I get a file called RLBEWR.wbfs but the md5 of it sites say one and others a different md5sum.

Maybe one site is using .iso while another is using .wbfs. Someone please help, point me in the right direction. I dont want to play the game and half way through the game it freezes or something. What should the correct md5 of the file RLBEWR.wbfs be? Thanks.
that depends on several SEVERAL things, but if its ripped with usbloadergx, theres nothing that can go wrong.

kolosus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Interesting. I'm hoping the usb stick doesn't crap out on me or something like that. I'm worried that it has bad sectors and somehow the dumped game is corrupt.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Interesting. I'm hoping the usb stick doesn't crap out on me or something like that. I'm worried that it has bad sectors and somehow the dumped game is corrupt.
If you are worried about your drive having bad sectors, you can scan it with Flash Memory Toolkit or Check Flash.

if its an HDD you can use h2testw.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rip it with CleanRip to an SD card. It will verify the game after it's done.

LEGO Batman's NTSC-U MD5 hash for the unmodified disc image should be 801d9722e4d61df0fdd9f35a9a5d91f7

Last edited by GreyWolf,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

wii games are signed, so it's much easier and safer to just verify the images.

http://wit.wiimm.de/wwt/cmd-verify.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn