ROM Hack Legit villager dump collection for NHSE

TomsNook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im glad i found this community...and thank you for giving me RAYMOND!!! :) Here is the issue i have...i want to give my mom Raymond for mothers day. Here is the setup that i have to work with. I personally have a CFW Switch that is banned from online play so the only way i can play is Local play..and my legit switch. How can I get raymond to my Mom's Switch which is a third switch in the equation? Because of Covid...i cant see my mom so i was going to invite her to my island on my legit switch to get Raymond. I hope this is not confusing but would really appreciate the help!

To Some it up:

How do i get Raymond on to my CFW switch and transfer to my Legit Switch and then have my mom come on my island to get Raymond to move on her Island?

Last edited by TomsNook,

Megu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im glad i found this community...and thank you for giving me RAYMOND!!! :) Here is the issue i have...i want to give my mom Raymond for mothers day. Here is the setup that i have to work with. I personally have a CFW Switch that is banned from online play so the only way i can play is Local play..and my legit switch. How can I get raymond to my Mom's Switch which is a third switch in the equation? Because of Covid...i cant see my mom so i was going to invite her to my island on my legit switch to get Raymond. I hope this is not confusing but would really appreciate the help!

To Some it up:

How do i get Raymond on to my CFW switch and transfer to my Legit Switch and then have my mom come on my island to get Raymond to move on her Island?

You could use the save editor on the on the cfw switch with raymond on it to make it so hes packing to move out. Then you come to the cfw island on the legit switch and talk to raymond and get him to want to move to legit island. Then on legit island time skip till raymond wants to leave legit island then get your mom to come to legit island and talk to raymond.

TomsNook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could use the save editor on the on the cfw switch with raymond on it to make it so hes packing to move out. Then you come to the cfw island on the legit switch and talk to raymond and get him to want to move to legit island. Then on legit island time skip till raymond wants to leave legit island then get your mom to come to legit island and talk to raymond.

Hey Megu Please add me to discord..I would really appreciate the walk through since I tried using NHSE and cant figure it out

Last edited by TomsNook,

TomsNook

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how do i make it like he is moving out...i cant figure that part out

TJRees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i force villager out i just go ingame and he's actually already gone.. no idea how to force in boxes.

KamuroTG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i force villager out i just go ingame and he's actually already gone.. no idea how to force in boxes.
should give you the popup to edit the flag when checking the "boxes" dialog box and then going to the flag and changing number 24 from 0 to 1. I've done it multiple times, it works.

Shovez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
should give you the popup to edit the flag when checking the "boxes" dialog box and then going to the flag and changing number 24 from 0 to 1. I've done it multiple times, it works.
I did try this but there's no dialogue on my clean switch that he want's to live in my island.

ozling

Trophies
XP
Country
I did try this but there's no dialogue on my clean switch that he want's to live in my island.
You need an empty plot on your clean switch.

To trigger the invite, you need to talk to villager in his house more than once. The second time, the invite will pop up - same as encounters on mystery islands.

ozling

Trophies
XP
Country

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda new to animal crossing hacking. Items i'm knowledgble with but not sure how i do the villagers. I really just want to move marshall and audie to my sister's switch. Anyone have save files for audie and marshall in boxes?

ozling

Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda new to animal crossing hacking. Items i'm knowledgble with but not sure how i do the villagers. I really just want to move marshall and audie to my sister's switch. Anyone have save files for audie and marshall in boxes?
In NHSE, you can tick the box "moving out" next to the villagers, and when you next restart the game, they will be all packed ready for you to connect to another switch to transfer the villager. Local play recommended to avoid bans, and your sister can go to the house, speak to the villager twice, and invite them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: