Hacking Legit R4i dealer in Europe or Germany?

Clxrk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I am looking to get an R4i SDHC 3DS RTS for my New 2DS XL I ordered.
Really want it before 25th since I am gone then for the rest of the year.
Is there a dealer in Europe or Germany which offers fast shipping (10 days)?

Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello,

I am looking to get an R4i SDHC 3DS RTS for my New 2DS XL I ordered.
Really want it before 25th since I am gone then for the rest of the year.
Is there a dealer in Europe or Germany which offers fast shipping (10 days)?

Thanks!
It's the middle of the christmas rush now, and mail takes longer than normal, so I think your best bet would be to find a site that ships with UPS/DHL/FedEx Express, which ships in just a couple of days from overseas. It won't be cheap though. UPS Worldwide Saver is a bit cheaper and still ships very quickly.
If you can find something closer to you with cheap shipping that might also work, but most of these sites ship from China, and a few from US, I don't know of any European ones.

Reactions: Clxrk

Clxrk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's the middle of the christmas rush now, and mail takes longer than normal, so I think your best bet would be to find a site that ships with UPS/DHL/FedEx Express, which ships in just a couple of days from overseas. It won't be cheap though. UPS Worldwide Saver is a bit cheaper and still ships very quickly.
If you can find something closer to you with cheap shipping that might also work, but most of these sites ship from China, and a few from US, I don't know of any European ones.

Thanks a lot, I guess US shops would work. Do you have any remembered by chance? DHL/Fedex/UPS is around $20 on most sites which is quite expensive for me!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks a lot, I guess US shops would work. Do you have any remembered by chance? DHL/Fedex/UPS is around $20 on most sites which is quite expensive for me!
I remember a couple (Modchip Central and Modchips Direct) but they don't seem to offer express shipping internationally.
I think flashcarts are banned in UK but maybe you can still find some stores that ship from there. That should arrive reasonably quickly. UK to Norway takes 4-7 days with unregistered shipping so it would probably take less than 10 days to Germany even during the Christmas rush.
Maybe there are German flashcart/modchip stores, it's hard for me to look since I don't speak German.

Clxrk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Vartis used to sell flash carts but unfortunately they don't anymore. I will try my luck on some UK based websites, if else fails, I guess I have to wait..

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
3ds-flashcard.com has a french stock. But you should write the support an email to ask if they actually have the card in the french stock. Shipping is expensive tho.
Why do you get a R4i SDHC 3DS RTS and not a R4i Gold 3DS RTS/Plus (r4ids.cn)?

Reactions: tranfeer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters