Legit Mario Kart Online with Emunand?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by fuctfuct, May 24, 2015.

1. fuctfuct
    OP

fuctfuct GBAtemp Fan

May 8, 2006
    Canada
    B.C. Canada
    I have a 2ds that came with a download code for Mario Kart 7. I am not able to download it without updating. Obviously I'm not going to do that.

I have a gateway in the mail. When it gets here, will i be able to access the game download and play it online via the emunand?

Will i have to play it via emunand every time or can i play it from my stock FW (6.0)?

2. JordenNixNix

JordenNixNix GBAtemp Regular

Feb 11, 2012
    Belgium
    yes you can. But you also can use firmware spoofer, enter the eShop and install it in sysnand if you like (without gateway). Your biggest worry is , is GATEWAY 3DS even compatible with 6.x? I tought it wasn't but I am not sure. You need to be on 9.x or 4.x.

3. fuctfuct
    OP

fuctfuct GBAtemp Fan

May 8, 2006
    Canada
    B.C. Canada
    Gateway works when i load the exploit. Was able to back up my nand already. firmware spoofer needs 9.0-9.2, otherwise i would have done it by now.

4. dark7wizard

dark7wizard Member

Newcomer
    Feb 15, 2015
    United States
    You can use rxTools to play it in emunand with the latest update without a flashcart.

5. mid-kid

mid-kid GBAtemp spamBOT

Aug 2, 2012
    This. You can start an emuNAND with rxTools and keep using it with gateway. Since you're on 6.x you won't have problems with savegame shittery.