Not open for further replies.

SilentRight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried getting it on pokesav.org but the link seems to be broken. Is there another way to check if my pokemon from HGSS are legit?

M4rL0nV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Legit.exe is the only way, or the most reliable as far as I know.
I think the link in the downloads section is not working but there's a link inside their forums (I'm not sure if I can link that here or not)

xbrosss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
search in pokesav forums or download mine (not mine, just uploaded by me) but i'm not sure if it works with HG/SS i think it need to be updated

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nawyjmvucm

it comes with legality checker (the one you want, right?) and trash bytes checker + a readme, with copyright or instructions, idk i didn't read it lol

Edit: if it is against the rules (GBATemp ones or PokemonProject ones please tell me to delete it)

Syberia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a topic in the forums (I think it's under Save Editing, but I'm not 100% sure) about Legit.exe, which contains a working link to the most current version.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
twiztidsinz said:
First reaction: "Legit.exe? TOTALLY NOT A VIRUS! IT'S LEGIT, YO!!"
ahahhhaa same
rolleyes.gif

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xbrosss said:
search in pokesav forums or download mine (not mine, just uploaded by me) but i'm not sure if it works with HG/SS i think it need to be updated

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nawyjmvucm

it comes with legality checker (the one you want, right?) and trash bytes checker + a readme, with copyright or instructions, idk i didn't read it lol

Edit: if it is against the rules (GBATemp ones or PokemonProject ones please tell me to delete it)
yeah it works with HGSS. I've been using it since Saturday. For example, it says the Arceus in that Pikachu Colored Pichu thread is hacked for some reason.

arceus.jpg

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SignZ said:
I know, that's a bit off-topic but... who cares if a pokemon is "legit" or not?

people that are into the contests and things that need legal pokemons to enter event pokemon are a pain in the butt for many to get if they can't actually get to the event it's released at so people use other methods to get the event pokemon but if they want to use them in other games or online they have to be legal (stats and things are what you would find if they were caught in the wild or bred or indeed gotten from the official event
biggrin.gif

(and I don't care for the online battles I just want to unlock the events in the main game for HG/SS
smile.gif
)

Zidane24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:

-Mew- said:
twiztidsinz said:
ahahhhaa same
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(plasma dragon007 @ Mar 17 2010, 06:03 AM) QUOTE(twiztidsinz @ Mar 17 2010, 07:31 AM)

Like when I had a spyware named "thisisnotspyware" >_>
Wow...you guys made fun at legit.exe...and made yourselves look like an idiot in a process...FAIL

Seriously does anyone around here research anything before they post? I have been here for a short while and have been honestly shocked by how much misinformation is posted along with the amount of spam/trolling/etc...

Maybe SevenForums spoiled me but...damn there is something wrong here...

As far as Legit.exe is concerned...

Legit.exe (Legitimacy for short) is the Legality Checker made by Sabersite that checks a pkm file from pokesav to see if it is hacked or not. This can also be used whenever you recieve a pokemon in a trade and you can dump it in pokesav...

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zidane24 said:
Wow...you guys made fun at legit.exe...and made yourselves look like an idiot in a process...FAIL

Seriously does anyone around here research anything before they post? I have been here for a short while and have been honestly shocked by how much misinformation is posted along with the amount of spam/trolling/etc...

Legit.exe (Legitimacy for short) is the Legality Checker made by Sabersite that checks a pkm file from pokesav to see if it is hacked or not. This can also be used whenever you recieve a pokemon in a trade and you can dump it in pokesav...
Wow...you tried to be a condescending douche...and made yourself look like an idiot in a process...FAIL

What part of "First reaction" do you not understand? Also, do you not get humor?
It was my initial reaction to reading the topic of this thread which simply stated "Legit.exe" and NOTHING MORE.
By the time I got to the 6th word of the first post, I understood what this was for.

Sorry I'm not super into pokemanz and the hacking and modifying of what is supposed to be a friendly competitive GAME that I can tell that someone is talking about a cheating utility from a one-word topic like you.
Though I doubt you'll have the time to read this what with all that cheating in a game you have to do so you can show off to your friends how your "legit" pokemanz are the bestest!!

Zidane24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Zidane24 said:

Wow...you tried to be a condescending douche...and made yourself look like an idiot in a process...FAIL

What part of "First reaction" do you not understand? Also, do you not get humor?
It was my initial reaction to reading the topic of this thread which simply stated "Legit.exe" and NOTHING MORE.
By the time I got to the 6th word of the first post, I understood what this was for.

Sorry I'm not super into pokemanz and the hacking and modifying of what is supposed to be a friendly competitive GAME that I can tell that someone is talking about a cheating utility from a one-word topic like you.
Though I doubt you'll have the time to read this what with all that cheating in a game you have to do so you can show off to your friends how your "legit" pokemanz are the bestest!!

Okay so...if you actually understood the meaning of the first post...why did you feel the need to go ahead and post your comment anyways? I guess the need to post before any thought or rationality comes to mind is paramount for folks here.

I am not big into "pokemanz" (whatever that is) but if pokemon is what you mean...a simple google search of the terms legit.exe pulled up what it was and who made it. I guess your fingers were to tired from posting other erroneous posts that you couldn't manage to "think" BEFORE you speak
rolleyes.gif

Posts merged

Law said:
QUOTE(Zidane24 @ Mar 17 2010, 02:05 PM)

Thanks Einstein, I'll come to you for all the answers to my problems in the future.
At least I will try and respond to your question with an INFORMED response. I just don't post whatever first unlike others around here

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zidane24 said:
twiztidsinz said:
Zidane24 said:

Okay so...if you actually understood the meaning of the first post...why did you feel the need to go ahead and post your comment anyways? I guess the need to post before any thought or rationality comes to mind is paramount for folks here.

I am not big into "pokemanz" (whatever that is) but if pokemon is what you mean...a simple google search of the terms legit.exe pulled up what it was and who made it. I guess your fingers were to tired from posting other erroneous posts that you couldn't manage to "think" BEFORE you speak
rolleyes.gif

Posts merged

Law said:
QUOTE(Zidane24 @ Mar 17 2010, 02:05 PM)

Thanks Einstein, I'll come to you for all the answers to my problems in the future.
At least I will try and respond to your question with an INFORMED response. I just don't post whatever first unlike others around here

Honestly, they were all just making a computer oriented joke. No need to get pissy about it
Off topic yes, warrant flaming? no

I think this thread should be locked now, its resolved anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb