Homebrew LEGIT CIA Update on 10.3 (eShop question)

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I recently installed a legit CIA on 10.3 EU 3DS and now I have to update it in order for it to even start. Sadly I didnt do it before 10.4 got released so I am stuck right now. Doesn't an update trigger the system firmware update aswell? I know you can dismiss the update and launch it anyways, however as I said it doesnt work without it.
I wanted to ask if it is possible to access the eShop on 10.3 through MenuHax and update the game without having to update to 10.4?

(Legit CIA do stay on the system even after a system update right? As they are official ones and have the legit key from Nintendo, right?... I might consider goin on 10.4 if anything else doesnt work, tbh....)

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used the eshop spoof through hans it worked on 10.3 but that could change

You could also install the newest NVer to NAND with NASA

D

Deleted User

Perhaps downgrade to 9.2 by getting the CIAs from that ISO site and then install it from there (emuNAND perhaps?)

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I used the eshop spoof through hans it worked on 10.3 but that could change

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could also install the newest NVer to NAND with NASA

The HANS exploit is simply running the eShop through HANS and spoof the firmware version, right? Not quite sure what you mean by NVer tho...

Perhaps downgrade to 9.2 by getting the CIAs from that ISO site and then install it from there (emuNAND perhaps?)

Meh.... I dont wanna risk bricking my 3ds.... :s

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They might nervous about doing that, since if you mess up now, you got 10.4, and there goes any chances for you to downgrade...for now.

Reactions: Noroxus
D

Deleted User

Well NUS is HTTP - one could host all of 10.3's files and then make the 3DS download from them..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended