PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
So I installed a Legit cia to EmuNand 10.3.0-28E and tried to open Download Play on it but it just said Connection Issue right after I went into download play menu option.

Do I need to run the game from SysNand for this to work?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I installed a Legit cia to EmuNand 10.3.0-28E and tried to open Download Play on it but it just said Connection Issue right after I went into download play menu option.

Do I need to run the game from SysNand for this to work?
If your emunand is not the highest version then yes.

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
If your emunand is not the highest version then yes.

Really? I tried MK7 with my EmuNAND on 9.2 since on a N3DS and Download Play worked with a 10.3 O3DS.

Make sure you are running the correct region for the CIA? I believe you can't use Download Play from say a EU game to a US console.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Really? I tried MK7 with my EmuNAND on 9.2 since on a N3DS and Download Play worked with a 10.3 O3DS.

Make sure you are running the correct region for the CIA? I believe you can't use Download Play from say a EU game to a US console.
They are Region Free would that make a difference?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What game is it?
Mario party Island Tour. I dont think its related to the game/cia itself because I also tried with Triforce Heroes witht he same connection issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it impossible for it to work on EmuNand? Does it have to be SysNAND?

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whats the difference then because its loading fine to play on my 3ds.
A legit cia is signed to work on any 3ds. They are only for games which come preinstalled with a 3ds.
There is a list of all possible legit cias somewhere.
You can install non-legit cias but if stuff like this happens I wouldnt be suprised.
Also, don't install non-legit cias to sysnand (Like you have(?) ) there is a high brick risk apparently. If it breaks, bye bye 3ds, hello brick!

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
A legit cia is signed to work on any 3ds. They are only for games which come preinstalled with a 3ds.
There is a list of all possible legit cias somewhere.
You can install non-legit cias but if stuff like this happens I wouldnt be suprised.
Also, don't install non-legit cias to sysnand (Like you have(?) ) there is a high brick risk apparently. If it breaks, bye bye 3ds, hello brick!
Gotcha. Just I heard you need to install them to SysNand to play online and download play etc but I rlly dont know.

Porro88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gotcha. Just I heard you need to install them to SysNand to play online and download play etc but I rlly dont know.
AFAIK any CIA (legit or not) would not give problems when played online since they are package installed as if they where downloaded from eshop but I have to check if it's not bullshit... BTW the only real region free games are the main pokemon ones (XYORAS), every other cia has a specific starting region even if they where converted to region free, so it could be that the source of the problem (you've installed a US region free game on a EU console, for example)... BTW never install non-legit cia on sysnand like jackus said or you'll have a nice nintendo branded paperweight

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
AFAIK any CIA (legit or not) would not give problems when played online since they are package installed as if they where downloaded from eshop but I have to check if it's not bullshit... BTW the only real region free games are the main pokemon ones (XYORAS), every other cia has a specific starting region even if they where converted to region free, so it could be that the source of the problem (you've installed a US region free game on a EU console, for example)... BTW never install non-legit cia on sysnand like jackus said or you'll have a nice nintendo branded paperweight
Yup, I think you are correct its a US CIA thats Region Free that im installing on EU Console. And I do believe thats whats causing it as there is an update available yet when I try to open eShop its tryna go into a page for the update download for a US update not EU meaning all the contents of the game is trying to be run from US not EU. Im gonna redownload a cia thats EU and hope for the best ;) ill update soon.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Ok I installed EU edition and download play AND Online Play is working!!! Thx for the advice about Regions! I posted this update late because I was actually addicted to the Online Mode xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: