Homebrew Legit CIA and 11.3

HopelessSkullKid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm on 11.2 and I have the Mario Kart 7 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate LEGIT CIA on my N3DS

If I update to 11.3 will these still work
Since they have a Universal Signature and that

I installed them using the FBI mod that that required NO CFW

Last edited by HopelessSkullKid,

icet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm on 11.2 and a I have the Mario Kart 7 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate LEGIT CIA on my N3DS

If I update to 11.3 will these still work
Since they have a Universal Signature and that

I installed them using the FBI mod that that required NO CFW

My 3ds auto updated and my cias are working so no problem so far

icet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What Games did you install using that method dude?
At the moment legit versions Monster Hunter Generations Monster Hunter3 Dragonball extreme butoden Kirby Triple Deluxe Luigi mansion 2 new super MARIO bros 2 but that was before updating to 11.3

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
At the moment legit versions Monster Hunter Generations Monster Hunter3 Dragonball extreme butoden Kirby Triple Deluxe Luigi mansion 2 new super MARIO bros 2 but that was before updating to 11.3

Wicked dude :D I on 11.2 still and will update to 11.3 at some point I'm glad that these still work on the latest firmware because my girlfriend has Mario Kart 7 and Kirby Triple Deluxe

She's obsessed with the games and didn't want to update lol

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
once you update, there will probably be no more chance to install a legit cia for months or ever. so don't delete them and take good care of your sd
well he should be fine to redownload them from the eshop too even if he deletes them, but he will loose them if he does a system format I think

Yoshigator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suck at complicated things and I ended up putting in the files downloaded from my phone and used Wiixplorer to transfer them from phone to SD since I dont own a PC currently. Im just planning on running with any legit cias I got and just not care about it since ill probably end up bricking my 3DS. Another thing on my mind is ive heard that somebodys apps which were legit cias werent on the home menu after updating so maybe this isnt a 100% clear choice.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I'd install more legit CIAs before updating, otherwise god knows when you'll be able to install them again, or CFW for that matter, (if you ever become interested into it.)

fabrizo13579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey guys just give me advice
i hav 2 3ds system A and the other one is sysem B .system A is on 11.2 n B is on 11.3 .if i install tickets[by fbi] on system A and then update it to 11.3 n then do a system transfer from A to B .will will i get to redownload the ticket intalled games from eahop on sytem B ?.[what will happen to system A after update?will the intalled tickets get deleted?]

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
hey guys just give me advice
i hav 2 3ds system A and the other one is sysem B .system A is on 11.2 n B is on 11.3 .if i install tickets[by fbi] on system A and then update it to 11.3 n then do a system transfer from A to B .will will i get to redownload the ticket intalled games from eahop on sytem B ?.[what will happen to system A after update?will the intalled tickets get deleted?]
no, self installed tickets are not transferred during a system transfer, if you did what your suggested you will just end up with 2 systems on 11.3 with no games on either (except any you legitimatly bought)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: