Homebrew Legit CIA and 11.3

fabrizo13579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hmmm but my system A's account will go to system B .so the ticket files [which i installed on system A ]will they appear in the download history of eshop from the system A account to system B after the system transfer?
[where exactly do the ticket files get installed?]

or should this work?
if i install tickets on system A and then update it to 11.3 and then go to eshop and then redownload games on system A [the ticket installed files] and then do a system transfer to B will the games appear on the home menu and work on system B?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
hmmm but my system A's account will go to system B .so the ticket files [which i installed on system A ]will they appear in the download history of eshop from the system A account to system B after the system transfer?
[where exactly do the ticket files get installed?]

or should this work?
if i install tickets on system A and then update it to 11.3 and then go to eshop and then redownload games on system A [the ticket installed files] and then do a system transfer to B will the games appear on the home menu and work on system B?
Here are the basics :
- Bought games will transfer, data and ticket (assuming you do the correct thing about moving SD cards when told)
- Pirated games will transfer the data (again, assuming you correctly move SD cards) but not tickets. You always have to install tickets again after the transfer to make the games show up again.

fabrizo13579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
so is there any way i can transfer tickets from A to B

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

will we ever be able to install legit cia and tickets on 11.3?
i will not be able to even downgrade
or will a new version of fbi come up?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lastly should this work:unsure:?
i if i install legit cia on system A [through fbi] and then do a system transfer from A to B will the legit cia installed games appear on the home menu of system B after the transfer?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
no, the system transfer does not transfer tickets le A to console B, system transfer just re-allocates the legitimate tickets on the Nintendo server from system A to system B, the tickets you install yourself via FBI etc are never on the Nintendo server so they cannot be transferred
will we ever be able to install legit cia and tickets on 11.3?
i will not be able to even downgrade
or will a new version of fbi come up?
nobody knows....maybe one day, but right now, there is no way of getting your piracy on, on a 11.3 system except for sky3ds

Last edited by gamesquest1,

fabrizo13579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
this will work???
i if i install legit cia on system A [through fbi] and then do a system transfer from A to B will the legit cia installed games appear on the home menu of system B after the transfer?

because i think that the legit cia after installing treats ur console as if it came preinstalled in it it is also available to redownload in eshop
and nintendo said that when u do a system transfer pre installed games get transferred .

and ur telling it will be possile to bring piracy on 11.3 at some point of time.so that means it wont be impossible right? we just have to wait thats it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.