Legit Bloo Kid 2 won't work in emunand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by genericuser, Jun 11, 2015.

1. genericuser
    OP

genericuser GBAtemp Regular

Apr 5, 2015
    Whenever I try to run Bloo Kid 2 cia in emunand, it won't go beyond the 3DS logo screen. I tried going into eshop in NTR CFW, which made no difference.

I've tried with and without the -personal switch in funkycia. With the switch on, I can't even install the CIA.

Last edited by genericuser, Jun 11, 2015
  2. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Oct 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Somewhere in this potatoland!
    first: There is no "LEGIT" Bloo Kid 2 cia

For Bloo Kid 2 to work, you need to enter eshop first or find the cryptofix version (Google is your friend)

3. genericuser
    OP

genericuser GBAtemp Regular

Apr 5, 2015
    What do you mean there is no legit bloo kid 2 cia? I purchased from the eshop and downloaded using funkycia. I don't mean universal, but legit to my console. I tried with the -personal switch (however, it would only install without it).

As I said, I tried entering the shop which made no difference. Are you suggesting I enter the shop before I install the cia? How would that help?

EDIT: Well I've tried everything I can think of. I think it might require 9.6 to run, even with firmware spoofing. Seeing as N3DS emunand only supports 9.5, I will have to wait...

Last edited by genericuser, Jun 11, 2015