Legendary Mr. Flash 64M(GBC) ebay score!

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gosh I love swooping in at the last second and getting great deals, this is no exception.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230784945797?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_970

$(KGrHqR,!g4E90o3t+wNBPoTHUWpb!~~60_57.JPG

I like collecting flash cards, gameboy flash cards to be specific. The bung Doctor GB cards and Mr. Flash
variant will always have a special place in my heart :) The bung GBC flash cards are pretty rare to find on ebay.

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got a couple of Visoly Mr. Flash cards from the buy/sell/trade forum here. Great carts.

Its interesting to note that Visoly was actually Bung in disguise. They changed their name to avoid legal issues with Nintendo. In fact Visoly as you may know created the flash2advance gba cartridge so technically its a bung cart as well!

note: finding a mr. flash 64M at this price is hard indeed.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just use a snipping program, I snipped a bunch of auctions but also got snipped myself on a few items so I just use the program now

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, how the hell did you find a flash cart on eBay, of all places?!
Although I did find Pokemon Naranjas/Jade/etc. on there.

And I think (hope?) that gun comment was a joke. Not that I'm shocked to see both of you bidding on it. Hehe, it's a small world.

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty pathetic and I hover any flash card auction I can possibly find. I check ebay and tototek and racketboy and gbatemp, shit, I stalk them all. I wish I had something else to do with myself. Oh, and don't buy anything from me unless you want to wait 3 weeks for it to be delivered LOL (I just did this to dantheman).
Dude, don't take it so hard, you'll find some friends one day.

Lol look who doesn't have a life your stalking my posts...look I can tell your pissed over an object.
Collecting Flash cards are a hobby of mine not my life you clearly can't let this go and I pity you
for it, tisk tisk, maybe you clearly didn't deserve to win(threatening me with a firearm?), your so mean spirited,
again all over a video game device.

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put this into eBay: flash snes -flashback -"flash back" -tetris -justice
I guess you have to be really patient or have tons of cash. :/

And you guys should maintain a sense of humor about this. Here's something that will hopefully help.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really pathetic. There I said it! I hover around any flash card auction I can possibly find. I check ebay and tototek and racketboy and gbatemp, shit, I stalk them all. I wish I had something else to do with myself. Oh, let me tell you something, don't buy anything from me. I make people wait for at least 3 weeks before I send it LOL (I just did this to DanTheManMS).
Dude, don't take it so hard, you'll find some friends one day.

Do you really think so Jimmy? Well if all else fails, at least I have my flash carts. Did I tell you? I sleep with them, and sometimes I touch them against my naughty place. Shhh.
DigitalDeviant you are a freak! Do you make love to them too?

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but on eBay. It's like finding legitimate used CDs at a flea market. It happens but it's almost unheard of.

And you have admit that that Joker picture just about killed most of the people that saw it and got the reference.

BTW: If you're wanting programmable carts to actually use, I know where to get some EPROMs or Flash ROMs. I'm wanting to try one with a super capacitor and 8MB (64Mb=same as the Mr. Flash 64M) SRAM one of these days... Or even just 1-2MB and use a $2 microcontroller to load it off of a cheap SD card.

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Put this into eBay: flash snes -flashback -"flash back" -tetris -justice
I guess you have to be really patient or have tons of cash. :/

And you guys should maintain a sense of humor about this. Here's something that will hopefully help.

Lol thanks for the pic. It would be funny if jimmyemunoz didn't insist on being so serious and childish.

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eBay search that found some interesting stuff: flash develop* -adobe -mobi* -macromedia -guide -android -"Flash 5" -web -ajax -ios -filter* -paul -"real-world" -ravens* -agile -feron -baby -light*
It even has some of the NOR Flash in a pre-soldered form for those that want to use it that way. I prefer specific chips since I know how to solder. ;) Although you have to admit that this 128Mb board is pretty much as cheap as you're going to get for NOR Flash.

I have so far found Gameboy (Advanced) and SNES Flash carts. And of course they're way overpriced.

alphamule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.micron.com/products/nor-flash/parallel-nor-flash/parallel-nor-flash-part-catalog#?&236=9&218=4 Meh, I'm now looking at Flash specs. And the level of maturity in this topic is... It's like a political convention. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +2