Legendary Guide for Soul Sliver & Heart Gold

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by outgum, Sep 24, 2009.

Sep 24, 2009
  1. outgum
    OP

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    I have seen a few questions about how to get legendaries around the forum and i decided i would make a topic to explain all of them.

> Lugia
    Soul Silver - Located inside Whirl Islands, You must Have Silver Feather and beaten the Kimono girls! Battle at lvl 45
    Heart Gold - Must obtain Silver Feather in Pewter City for man. Same Location, Battle at lvl 70

> Ho - Oh
    Heart Gold - Must have Rainbow Feather and beaten Kimono Girls. Ho-oh Resides at top of tin tower in Ecruteak City. Battle at lvl 45
    Soul Silver - Must Have Rainbow Feather ( Obtained by man in pewter city ). Same location. Battle at lvl 70

> Suicune
    Suicune is a confusing legendary in my opinion as its not roaming like the others!
    To Get Suicune First find it North of Cianwood City, Then outside the enterance of Mt. Morter (Route 42), Then in Vermillion city, Then in Route 14, Then Outside Bill house in route 25 after misty is back in her gym. This is where you will fight it. Battle at lvl 40

> Articuno
    After Obtaining all 16 badges, Articuno is found deep inside Seafoam Islands. Battle at lvl 50

> Zapdos
    After obtaining all 16 badges, Zapdos is found outside the Power Plant in route 10. Battle at lvl 50

> Moltres
    After obtaining all 16 badges, Moltres is found inside Silver cave, Upon entering Silver cave go West and surf and continue on that path. Battle at lvl 50

> Mewtwo
    After you have earned all the Kanto badges, Mewtwo can be found in Cerulean Cave, Its a Confusing cave, Bring lots of max repels. Battle at lvl 70

> Kyogre
    Heart Gold Exclusive - After you have obtained the 1st gen starters from prof oak, Go to Mr. pokemon North of cherrygrove city and talk to him to receive the Blue Orb. Once Obtained, You need to go to the cave in Route 47, the hidden tower. In the Cave there will be Kyogre! Battle at lvl 50

> Groudon
    Soul Silver Exclusive - After you have obtained the 1st gen starters from prof oak, Go to Mr. pokemon North of cherrygrove city and talk to him to receive the Red Orb. Once Obtained, You need to go to the cave in Route 47, the hidden tower. In the Cave there will be Groudon! Battle at lvl 50

> Rayquaza
    To get Rayquaza, you must have both Kyogre and Groudon with you and talk to Prof. Oak to get the Green orb off him. Once you have this orb go to the hidden tower in Route 47 and there he will be waiting for you. Battle at lvl 50

> Dialga, Palkia or Giratina
    To get one of these Legendaries you must have the Special event Movie 12 Arceus with you, (I am unsure if a hacked or AR'ed Arceus works but im sure someone will tell me) Take Arceus to the Ruins of Alph and you will be teleported to the Sinto ruins where Cynthia will approach you and you will be able to chose one of the Three Legendaries to.... Create. Obtained at Lvl 1

> Raikou
    Roaming Pokemon, Rather Self-Explanitory, Roaming Activated by going to Brass tower and setting them free. Battle at lvl 40

> Entei
    Roaming Pokemon, Rather Self-Explanitory, Roaming Activated by going to Brass tower and setting them free. Battle at lvl 40

> Latias and Latios
    Soul Silver: Only Latios is obtainable in Soul Silver, It is roaming! [Thanks to eighty4]
    Heart Gold: Only Latias is obtainable in Heart Gold, It is roaming! [Thanks to eighty4]

> Hoenn Starters
    Get all 16 badges, then go to the Pokeclub in Vermillion and talk to the heavy man sitting down to receive his "Lost Item" and then exit. Steven Stone will talk to you and then you can go to Saffron to get one of the 3 starters. [Thanks to eighty4]

> Johto Starters
    Simply talk to Oak after receiving all 16 badges. You only get one, as with the Hoenn starters. [Thanks to eighty4]

Hope this helps guys!

2. Acenima

Member Acenima GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thanks this helps alot

3. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
  4. azure0wind

Member azure0wind 7 years flew so fast.

Indonesia
  5. outgum
    OP

New Zealand
    No Problem guys! Happy to help XD

6. Nerdii

Banned Nerdii Banned

Australia
    Added this topic to the first post on my Pokemon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

7. eighty4

Banned eighty4 Banned

United States
    Most of these defintions are copy and paste form Serebii, but meh. Anyways, you should add how to get the starters and what needs to be done to make Steven Stone appear at the Silph Co.

I'll do it for you. [​IMG]

>Hoenn Starters
    Get all 16 badges, then go to the Pokeclub in Vermillion and talk to the heavy man sitting down to receive his "Lost Item" and then exit. Steven Stone will talk to you and then you can go to Saffron to get one of the 3 starters.

>Johto Starters
    Simply talk to Oak after receiving all 16 badges. You only get one, as with the Hoenn starters.

8. snowkid2themax

Newcomer snowkid2themax Member

United States
    Great guide, but I have 1 question about it. In your guide it says that you can get both latias and latios, but serebii.net says that each one is exclusive to a game (like groudon and kyogre), latios in SoulSilver and latias in HeartGold. So which is accurate, yours or serebii?

9. eighty4

Banned eighty4 Banned

United States
    You cannot get both. You get the Latios one in SS, and the Latias in HG.

10. _Burai_

Member _Burai_ GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    That sucks... and nice guide [​IMG]

11. Range-TE

Member Range-TE GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Does Celeby require an Event??

also there's a way to get either Darkrai, Giratina, and Palkia.
    bring arceus to the Ruins, you'll meet a guy when you enter the research building. he'll take you to Shinto (Shinou-Johto) Ruins! then you'll meet cinthya from D/P/Pl! Arceus can make ONE of the 3 legendaries, but they'll be only level 1 lol!

3 ways to get Arceus :
    1.An pokemon event that gives away arceus (can also be done by cheating)
    2.Trade it from Pokemon D/P/Pl
    3.Pokesav

12. _Burai_

Member _Burai_ GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    For celebi yeah you need a event.

Ps Im burai from clash ds

13. outgum
    OP

New Zealand
    This wasnt taken off Serebii at all, I didnt know the existance of the Heart Gold and Soul Silver Info On Serebii till someone told me, meaning i didnt know at the time of making this thread. Also You cant copy paste off serebii.

Also Editing some of your helpful posts in!

14. JohnnyBlaze1986

Banned JohnnyBlaze1986 FUCK GBATEMP!

United States
    BTW, I have a green orb in my key items pack after using PokeSav. I took it to the cave and Kyogre showed up with the Blue orb I have, but Rayquaza won't show up with the Green orb I have. Anyone else have this problem?

15. Dark - Roxas

Newcomer Dark - Roxas Newbie

Australia
    Fixed

16. kenzspellz

Member kenzspellz GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    hacked key items wont activate any event.you need a person in the game such as the event man in pokemart to give you inorder for the event to work.hack item are item that are obtained using pokesav and codes

17. Range-TE

Indonesia
    Actually, rayquaza doesn't need an event. Just take a Kyogre and a Groudon to Oak's lab and he'll give you the green orb. then you can get rayquaza!

18. outgum
    OP

New Zealand
    Yeah, You just need Groudon and Kyogre and go to a cave and Rayquaza is there, the only other thing i have in question is arceus, But i believe its hackable to obtain the lvl 1's

19. Range-TE

Indonesia
    yeah how do we obtain them? (Dialga palkia and giratina) i got arceus and one spot on my pokemon that i'm carrying free, i went to shinto, i arrived in the ruins but the guy went outside to the house then i follow, cinthya was there i talked to her and she talks alotta shit, then she goes to the ruins , i talk to her again but then nothing happens

20. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Both of the Lati can be obtained in one version, there is a mysterious key item that causes the other to attack you.