OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so ive been working on this vid for my channel on youtube
and its basically just Hadrian's weekly list of expected ds games
cept in video form
im not sure if i should do this as a weekly thing, as it takes quite some time (especially with windows movie maker)
but i mean, if no one benefits from it, then i might as well just not do it

so here it is:

:/
here's the link if the youtube embed takes a while
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLVM7SikCj8

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You embedded it wrong, you gotta put the code after "v=".
This is actually pretty good! I thought you'd just be talking about it but it's perfect with the trailers.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..i did? oh..my bad. i thought you just put the address in between the brackets
thats what i always do, and it works?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Vey good job!
grog.gif

But doing that every week must be tiresome...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
tinymonkeyt said:
Minox_IX said:
Pfft, I wouldn't be able to do such a good vid.
pssh. you're too kind.

p.s. thanks for subscribing! (i think that was you...)
I'm not kidding, I wouldn't be able to make such a vid. I'm better at taking photographs than making vids.

And yes, I was the one who subscribed
tongue.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks good. You did a really nice job of putting everything together with a workable narration. My only suggestion would be to add some compression to the background-video audio, so that when you speak, the other audio goes down a bit in dynamic. I couldn't make out everything you were saying. Of course, if you don't have access to or know-how to utilizing a compressor, perhaps just bring the background audio down a bit so we can hear your narration better.

Good job, though.

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
God that looks lame (Not the video or the people playing the DS, just playing guitar hero like that on the DS, it looks nothing like a guitar), I think Guitar Hero should be banned from all Nintendo console's, have you seen the Guitar Hero adverts for the Wii? I don't think they could do much more to avoid catching the guitar hero spirit.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
irpacynot said:
Looks good. You did a really nice job of putting everything together with a workable narration. My only suggestion would be to add some compression to the background-video audio, so that when you speak, the other audio goes down a bit in dynamic. I couldn't make out everything you were saying. Of course, if you don't have access to or know-how to utilizing a compressor, perhaps just bring the background audio down a bit so we can hear your narration better.

Good job, though.
This and try to find an appropriate background music for ones that are just screenies to balance everything out.
It's good, you don't sound like you have a cold anymore. Actually, you did an awesome job.
tongue.gif
Obviously, my favorite is the last part too.
wub.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work, been hoping to see this since she asked me about it.

I hope you continue with it, some weeks should not take as long but in the September-November game flood it'll take a while so perhaps someone could help out.

EDIT: Here begins my campaign for tinymonkeyt being on Tempcast, though we still got a couple of episodes to come out.

S

ScuberSteve

Orc said:
irpacynot said:

Good job, though.
This and try to find an appropriate background music for ones that are just screenies to balance everything out.
It's good, you don't sound like you have a cold anymore. Actually, you did an awesome job.
tongue.gif
Obviously, my favorite is the last part too.
wub.gif
Orc is a man now.

Also:
Video is awesome. Your voice may even be greater than Hadrian's! *cough*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol