Legend of Zelda "True" Master Quest

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Chaorain, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Chaorain
    OP

Chaorain Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2008
    United States
    Ok this is technicly the wrong place to put this but GBA temp doesn't have a N64 forum so I figured close enough. I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this? If you have or know know where get the downloads please post. Here are some links to it. the download links do not work because their websites disappeared as far as I can tell.

mod list: http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=563999 The "True" Master Quest is Xu Yuan's Project
    Videos:

2. Social0

Social0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 19, 2007
    Belgium
    so basicly it's ocarina of time with added enemies all over the place and text hacks.

Not bad [​IMG]

3. linkinworm

linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

May 30, 2008
    Birmingham (England)
    may be harder, but some of them things are in stuid places, like the dinos in hyrule field? and the ice creatures in marketplace? well marketplace is ment to be like for the people, good attempt, but a failed attempt in my book

4. Jademalo

Jademalo GBAtemp Fan

May 23, 2007
    wow, no sword. that gonna be tough

5. Chaorain
    OP

Chaorain Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2008
    United States
    No one has the patch then? That's too bad.

6. link459

link459 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 17, 2006
    United States
    This is a little retarded IMO...

It's not a true masters quest, it's just a bunch of enemies in places where they shouldn't be.

7. Trolly

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    ^Agreed.
    The text looks fairly interesting, but the whole having no sword and sticking lots of enemies in stupid places just ruins it. That said, none of us have played it. Anyone found the patch and given it a go?