Hacking Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Freezing

dlxro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, I don't know if my save file is corrupted or it's the firmware.
I'm using Akaio 1.8.1.

I was playing in Goron Village, there you have to find a guy who knows how to get to the elder so I should wait him by the train, when I want to go back to the village I get a black screen and the game freezes.
Save File
I wonder if any of you can check if it's my card or the save file is corrupted.

Thanks

dlxro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I reformatted my microsd, still it hungs while trying to get back to goron village. I'm using a patched version, now may I ask what is AAP and how can I activate it on my acekard?

Thanks

dlxro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I tried a different and clean rom (the one who supposedly doesn't let you see the train controls) and enabled aap in akaio 1.8.1 still no luck, I'll get another clean rom if that doesn't work, then I'll start the game again.

It would be nice if anyone could download the save file and try to get to goron village, to see if is the save file or the game itself.

[Edit]
Tried 3 different games with the same save file and still stuck in that part, seems I'll have to restart the game from zero again.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who tried to help.

dlxro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fishaman P said:
Wait, so before how the Spirit Tracks clean ROM worked fine, now it doesn't without AAP enabled?
If so, that sucks. I'm downgrading then.

No, the rom works fine, but I have problem when I want to get back to goron village, I get a black screen and the game freezes.

now that I remember, I used a cheat that lets you have all train parts, but I'm not supposed to have the wagon before goron village I think, so that must have messed the save file.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Fishaman P said:
Wait, so before how the Spirit Tracks clean ROM worked fine, now it doesn't without AAP enabled?

The problem could very well be his save.
Tell me, did you ever use some sort of AR code that might actually be the cause of you damaged save?

dlxro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
Fishaman P said:

The problem could very well be his save.
Tell me, did you ever use some sort of AR code that might actually be the cause of you damaged save?

Yeah I did use have all train parts before getting to goron village.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte