Gaming Legend of Zelda-Spirit Tracks corrupted save file?

xsoulofice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was halfway through the snow temple and then decided to have a break. saved, turned the ds off. Normal stuff, then about an hour later I turn the ds on and it says I have a corrupted save file. help! Thanks

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I had two save games, one was mine, another was someone elses. Mines was in slot 1, there's slot 2 on the save game screen.

I got to the bit early on in the game after you've picked up some train map, then drive to a forest and some trees are pointing you in the direction to go but the fourth tree lies. I saved it but when I loaded it the next day it said "save file is corrupted" and it deleted my save game. But just the save in the first slot, not the other save game in the second slot. The other save plays fine and is well passed that point.

I have a DSTT but you're the only other person I've seen with this problem so it must be just down to bad luck.

LunaValeheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, I had this problem too, I did the same thing only I was looking for the ocean temple and it said save file corrupt.
I wish someone would make a save file at that point, after singing the song with the ocean lokomo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.