Gaming Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so, basically I've played the game up until Lanryu Desert part 2, but today when i tried booting the game, all i get is the homebrew menu again. This only happens when i load the game up from Usb loader gx 2.3 the forwarder. When i tried the old one i had, it goes back to the menu. I've recently added SD gundam g generation world, and have been playing that. But since then, SS hasn't worked. Plz help, its the weekend and i wanna finish atleast one more dungeon.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing is I paid for USB loader gx, someone installed everything for me. So I don't really know anything else other than updating the cIOS...

crazycaveman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paying for homebrew aside, just follow the link Lacius posted; it goes directly to the zip file you need. Simply download it and extract the contents in the "inSDRoot" folder to your SD card (the apps and usb-loader directories). If you see any messages about existing folders/files, just select "Yes to all". Once you've done that, put the SD card back in your Wii and load CFG loader from your homebrew channel (you do have that installed, right?). If you want us to take a look at the rest of your setup and make sure it is correct, post a syscheck. We'll do it for free :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s