Gaming Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Leaked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvishon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is fine as long no flame wars break out. Which might happen because it happened in two other threads with the same subject.
It did but I'm hopeful people don't start with "I got it"... "no you don't" back and forth like before

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As I said, if it needs to be closed, they will close it. I don't want it to be closed since this way we keep ourselves well informed of any leaks if there is going to be one in just one place... ;)

Yup

Keeping it clean, and no problem, I think

As I said before:

* stays objective and based on facts and information

* avoid the spam reports and warnings that the other threads had

If people do that, the thread may live a bit more

spritemcdonalds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last thread had no flame wars yet it was locked. Maybe 5 total posts were modded out of hundreds and yet the mods locked it wtfff

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
The last thread had no flame wars yet it was locked. Maybe 5 total posts were modded out of hundreds and yet the mods locked it wtfff

There was a flame war. People were angry over one little harmless photo of the boxart for Skyward Sword. If people don't want photos to be spread around they shouldn't post them on the internet. Plain and simple.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Forget about it

If someone wanna know why it was closed, it well explaned in the last post here : http://gbatemp.net/topic/312757-skyward-sword-hype-thread/page__st__435

But dont start complaining about it here

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
I need to know how many items are in this game. the items that I have seen on the wiki page do not impress me and Zelda games are known for giving Link shitloads of different equipment.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And take this as a warning, any other Skyward Sword anticipation threads that get made will be IMMEDIATELY closed. And the thread creators may be warned.

so it don't really matter if you guys stay on topic and are perfect angels, (which is something you guys are not capable of) it will be closed when pong see it.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Zelda games are known for giving Link shitloads of different equipment.

Eh? Really? Either you and I dont share the same view of "shitloads of different equipment", or you are playing some other Zelda :<
The lack of itemization has always been a flaw in Zelda. TP suffered the most of it (1 use per item, anyone?)

Reactions: 1 person

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that what you guys were referring to was the lack of use, ie Twilight Princess's spinner item. You used it in ONE dungeon, and about five minutes in the overworld after that, and then it gets phased out.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Hydro-Sama was referring to the fact that it looks like this game is going to have far fewer items than the last few, Lucif3r is referring to the fact that in TP there were 4 or 5 almost worthless items. I do hope there are more items then the few that have been revealed, but even if there aren't, as long as they are all used throughout the game, I will be fine. Remember, because of item upgrading, those 8 or so items probably have a large variety of uses.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country

Eh? Really? Either you and I dont share the same view of "shitloads of different equipment", or you are playing some other Zelda :<
The lack of itemization has always been a flaw in Zelda. TP suffered the most of it (1 use per item, anyone?)

I was thinking A Link to the Past. :)

D

Deleted User

Do you think it's smart to create another thread about this? Especially after p1ingpong clearly stated that all other threads created after the last one would be taken down as soon as he gets wind of it? The only reason that the Gameinformer thread isn't closed is because it was created before he said that. He is allowing us to post there, assuming things don't get out of hand. I'll be over there, I'm not risking staying around this thread.
People cant read/Dont care/ Didnt check that thread.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country

I was thinking A Link to the Past. :)

Ah yea, that would probably be the exception that confirms the rule, so to speak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte