OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
s2.jpg
In the midst of Gamescom, Nintendo's American and European departments have revealed the release date to the long-awaited The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Scott Moffitt, the Nintendo of America Executive VP of Sales & Marketing, was quoted today stating that the game will launch in North America on November 20th, 2011. "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the biggest game in the series yet," said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America's executive vice president of Sales & Marketing. "We've just scratched the surface of this massive experience, and we look forward to sharing additional details with fans as we approach the Nov. 20 launch."

European fans will be delighted to know that they will be receiving the game two days prior, on November 18th, 2011, as revealed in the official autumn release list from Nintendo of Europe. There has not been an official reveal of the release date in Japan, though presumably this will be announced at this year's Tokyo Game Show taking place in mid-September. Gamers in Australia also have no details on their release date. It can however be noted that Eiji Aonuma, renowned Zelda developer, stated previously that Nintendo wishes to release The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword almost simultaneously across the globe.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source (North American Release)
icon11.gif
Source (European Release)

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slightly sooner than I thought... only problem is that Super Mario Land 3D comes out a week before it. I don't want to be playing two games at one time, so either I'll have to beat Super Mario Land 3D in a week, or play it after Skyward Sword.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
awssk8er said:
Slightly sooner than I thought... only problem is that Super Mario Land 3D comes out a week before it. I don't want to be playing two games at one time, so either I'll have to beat Super Mario Land 3D in a week, or play it after Skyward Sword.

try 6 games at once, it's almost impossible, we can't play them all.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice, maybe I'll invest in a Wii and this game again. Now that I'm making money I can actually afford things.

I also hope this game is harder than Twilight Princess. I love that they changed the art style, they got that down pat, but the difficulty and horrible temples is what sucked for Twilight Princess. Please be better
ohnoes.png

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Living Shadow said:
Can't wait to see this, looks great... I hope it is longer than twilight princess.

WOT ?
TP took me about 70 hour to finish, taking it easy and doing as much exploring and side quests as I could.
I don't understand why people rush trough games skipping all the cut scenes without even attempt to collect anything or at least pay attention to the artwork and side quests.
Anyway, SW should keep me busy trough December this year
wink.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Meh...I've been comtemplating selling my Wii, seeing as it's pretty much dead. But I don't know if I want to sell it before playing Skyward Sword.

Skyward Sword looked good at first, but the details that have been revealed make it sound awful IMO. The art style is also something I don't like. It's like an ugly watercolor painting type thing. If they would've stuck to simply Wind Waker's style, or TP's style (Since it seems to be like those two combined), it would've been so much better, but, they didn't.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
ron975 said:
I was expecting a December release. I love the art style. I hope this game has better controls than TP. The TP controls for me are kinda loose.
>Game uses entirely different and more advanced motion tracking hardware
>"Hoping" that it's better than one that uses the standard Wiimote acceleration.
Wat? It will be better. No questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father