Hacking Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword help Wii System Menu Update

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i just got today Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword and a new wii motion plus controller and my wii is asking me to do a system update when i already am on 4.3U idk what to do i have in the past used pimp my wii to hack update the system menu if i update my wii will i lose all my stuff and possibly brick let me know if you need a system dump along with what IOS loaders i have and revisions i have as well to help me out

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
ok so i just got today Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword and a new wii motion plus controller and my wii is asking me to do a system update when i already am on 4.3U idk what to do i have in the past used pimp my wii to hack update the system menu if i update my wii will i lose all my stuff and possibly brick let me know if you need a system dump along with what IOS loaders i have and revisions i have as well to help me out
You shouldn't have used BrickMyWii to begin with.

Just use ModMii to rehack your Wii and it will get rid of BrickMyWii's crap, plus install Priiloader to block updates.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
well i foundthe old system menu hacks now my new wii motion plus controller does not sync with my wii any options on how to fix that ??
I don't know what you mean by "the old system menu hacks", but to resync it open the cover where the SD card is and press the red button at the same time you press the red button inside the wii remote (where the batteries are).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse