Gaming legend of zelda question

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't expect to find the Zelda ROM until Monday. I won't start whining about it 'til Wednesday.
wink.gif

You know, I'm surprised no one just altered the title of the Jap version and said it was the US version and had everyone DL'ing it.

I probably shouldn't even have said that because now it will happen.
ph34r.gif

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't expect to find the Zelda ROM until Monday. I won't start whining about it 'til Wednesday.Â
wink.gif

You know, I'm surprised no one just altered the title of the Jap version and said it was the US version and had everyone DL'ing it.

I probably shouldn't even have said that because now it will happen.Â
ph34r.gif

yeah, I'm pretty proud of the community. the two programs that bricked ds's were eradicated quickly, and I dont recall there being any false releases.
grog.gif

I think it'll be sooner than actual release date because dumping games got a lot easier through that wifi homebrew...

thsprgrmscks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was kind of hoping that since there are a few people in New York that can buy it Sunday, that we'd see a release Sunday...but who knows...

But since I'm checking in this thread, of course I'm hoping for anytime.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't expect to find the Zelda ROM until Monday. I won't start whining about it 'til Wednesday.Â
wink.gif

I probably shouldn't even have said that because now it will happen.Â
ph34r.gif

yeah, I'm pretty proud of the community. the two programs that bricked ds's were eradicated quickly, and I dont recall there being any false releases.
grog.gif

I think it'll be sooner than actual release date because dumping games got a lot easier through that wifi homebrew...

they didn't brick ds's!!! I tried them. they just froze it up. nothing permanent.

Kael1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Some very desperate people here, who are also very cheap. come on stick your hands in your pockets. Its worth it.

Degenerate? What are you 5?

I WOULD buy it IF it didn't so stupidly take up the entire of SLOT-1

If I could download it from Nintendo's site to put on my Supercard DS One I would buy it for sure.

Perhaps if Nintendo got smart and released games properly they would make more money. One game per card is stupidly inconvenient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs