Gaming Legend Of Zelda Phantom Hourglass help?

Flameburst

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got past the Temple of Gust and went back to the temple of the sea king. I got past the door of wisdom but got stuck when i encountered the sun drawing where it tells you to press the seal to the sea chart. I can't figure out what to do here. Help? When I try to leave, the fairy says to try the Southwestern sea chart, but i've been trying it. I need specific directions on what to do when i click the sun symbol.

BILDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, beat the game... very awesome... probably best DS game IMO.

The point where it says you have to press the seal to the sea chart.

Bring up your seachart... then close your DS.... open it back up, and magically look what happens
wink.gif

-BILDO

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was really impressed on how PH used all the neat lil features of the DS... you need to close your DS for that puzzle... there's also some puzzles where you HAVE to use the mic (scream into it... most people just blow into it... does the same thing)...

It took me about 20 minutes to figure that one out, so don't feel bad you didn't think of it!

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
I was really impressed on how PH used all the neat lil features of the DS... you need to close your DS for that puzzle... there's also some puzzles where you HAVE to use the mic (scream into it... most people just blow into it... does the same thing)...

It took me about 20 minutes to figure that one out, so don't feel bad you didn't think of it!

I agree it is one of my favorites for sure.

I found out the hard way that when you go to get the cannon for the first time you can just snap your finger instead of yelling and he sells you the cannon for much cheaper then when you yell, lol.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
very good puzzle this one, I only got past it after putting the ds in sleep mode to take a break from all the frustration.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
zidane_genome said:

Only 20?
took me 36 mins, until I got bored then closed my DS, then when I opened it, it magicly solved...
damn that was stupid...

D

Deleted User

anybody else having trouble when you have to go through the temple on the main island again and get the last pieces of the map? I have gotten the NE map piece from there, but i want to go through and get the last piece, but i just don't seem to have enough time. it's really frustrating! Should I just wait until later when my hourglass has more time, or do I just suck at dungeoning? BTW, I mean I was trying to go through to get the last piece immediately after getting the NE piece, hence possibly not enough time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed