Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to convert my EUR save to a US save and am wondering if it is even possible.

I managed to extract the save data from the EUR save but can not import the save to the US save without incurring an error.

Any help would be appreciated. Here is what I did so far:

1 - I renamed my EUR save as 000400000FF40A00.sav
2 - Mounted my EUR game
3 - Started SaveDataFiler and highlight CTR Card. I pressed Y and then A to export the savegame
4 - I renamed my US save as 000400000FF40A00.sav
5 - Mounted US game
6 - Started SaveDataFiler and verift CTR Card is not broken.
7 - Navigate to SD and the user save data

Import failed......

Anything I am doing wrong?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is so strange, it worked for me. I converted my US save to EUR though, so there can be a 100% save for EUR also.
You're doing everything exactly like I did, and the way it's supposed to be done.

Also good to see you again Ronhero of Maxconsole :P

Reactions: Ronhero

Ronhero

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
That is so strange, it worked for me. I converted my US save to EUR though, so there can be a 100% save for EUR also.
You're doing everything exactly like I did, and the way it's supposed to be done.

Also good to see you again Ronhero of Maxconsole :P

Good to see you too buddy. I am here very rarely; this place really doesn't need me as much as MC.

I'm going to try it again from the start but that is how you're supposed to do it? I wasn't sure if I needed to rename the us save to something different. The card is not broken on the US save so I thought I was doing it right.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
1 - I renamed my EUR save as 000400000FF40A00.sav
2 - Mounted my EUR game
3 - Started SaveDataFiler and highlight CTR Card. I pressed Y and then A to export the savegame
4 - I renamed my US save as 000400000FF40A00.sav
5 - Mounted US game
6 - Started SaveDataFiler and verift CTR Card is not broken.
7 - Navigate to SD and the user save data

Import failed......
You forgot to export the US savefile, and then replace the save.dat in the USA folder with the save.dat in the EUR folder, after that you have to import it back, and obviously rename the 000400000FF40A00.sav back to its original name.

Ronhero

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You forgot to export the US savefile, and then replace the save.dat in the USA folder with the save.dat in the EUR folder, after that you have to import it back, and obviously rename the 000400000FF40A00.sav back to its original name.

Awww shit I think you're onto something! I'll try it when I get home but I'm sure thats whats wrong

Ronhero

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

Garro it worked!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Reactions: Garro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo