猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So much for exclusive games. -_-

I don't think they were promised as lifetime exclusives to just the ambassadors. You should have figured they had plans to release them outside of that little safety program of theirs.

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually I'm pretty sure at the onset of the ambassador program ALL the games were supposed to be exclusive.

Then they rescinded that on the NES at some point and nobody noticed.

I expect at some point the same will happen to the GBA ones.

I on the other hand just want Adventure of Link on my 3DS without my Supercard.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually I'm pretty sure at the onset of the ambassador program ALL the games were supposed to be exclusive.

Then they rescinded that on the NES at some point and nobody noticed.

I expect at some point the same will happen to the GBA ones.

I on the other hand just want Adventure of Link on my 3DS without my Supercard.

Nope, they've said it would not stay ambassador only. We all knew. They only said the GBA games were exclusive.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Besides, the point of Ambassador program games were to give free access to those 20 games for those who had bought the 3DS at full price.
That's because they paid $80 more than those who bought a 3DS after the price-cut.

Don't worry, your will still have free access to those games, even if non-ambassadors are allowed to buy them.
Because y'know, you got them for free while the others have to pay for them.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
It's a ripoff for you.
But I would be willing to pay 7 bucks for that game. Pretty sure lots of us are.

Sure, you can download a rom for free. Sure, you already have it on the NES.
But guess what, I can download a rom for free too. But I'd rather support the devs for this title (didn't have the chance to do so in the NES era), even though releaising a game on the Virtual Console is effortless for them.

Plus, I'd pay way more than $7 if I wanted to buy a NES + the original NES cartridge off eBay.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a ripoff for you.
But I would be willing to pay 7 bucks for that game. Pretty sure lots of us are.

But guess what, I can download a rom for free too. But I'd rather support the devs for this title (didn't have the chance to do so in the NES era), even though releaising a game on the Virtual Console is effortless for them.

Plus, I'd pay way more than $7 if I wanted to buy a NES + the original NES cartridge off eBay.
There's no way the proceeds from this are going to the original programmers/art designers/advertisers/etc etc. Maybe a little, but all the people involved with this probably signed away their rights to future profits from this shit

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, working NESs are going for $50+ these days.

So annoying since I need to replace mine.

And seriously, stop fucking complaining. If you don't want to buy them here's a thought, DON'T BUY THEM.

I mean the Virtual Console is EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS IT IS. NOTHING MORE.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

OP
It's a ripoff for you.

There's no way the proceeds from this are going to the original programmers/art designers/advertisers/etc etc. Maybe a little, but all the people involved with this probably signed away their rights to future profits from this shit
Yeah, you do make a point here.
But at least, the money goes to Nintendo.

Reactions: 1 person

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, working NESs are going for $50+ these days.

So annoying since I need to replace mine.

And seriously, stop fucking complaining. If you don't want to buy them here's a thought, DON'T BUY THEM.

I mean the Virtual Console is EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS IT IS. NOTHING MORE.
I will not stop complaining

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1