Homebrew Legend of Zelda: 4 Swords

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this game is no longer in e-shop anymore. Does have other way to get this? Like using flashcart to get this game or something to pull it out this game and use it in homebrew. I heard someone will do it but I didn't hear it or see it. If it already release to use this game on 3ds without use e-shop, then please let me know or give me link, so I can go get it and tell my friend about this.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No, they don't make the CIA 'legit' in the sense you're likely referring to.
This was before DSiWare worked in CFW. Apparently there was a legit CIA of it floating around so it could still be played.
I forget who it was that was sharing the CIA by PM, I think it was one of the now-big names in the 3DS scene. You can probably find the posts if you know what to search for.

Reactions: Deleted User

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
11.0.0-33U.
You can not currently use either freeShop or CIAngel at this time, so it's best you disregard them. Not mich you can do to play 4 Swords at all other than buy another 3DS, hope it's not at 11.0, and downgrade it.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for reminding me of this game; it's really awesome. Remember playing it on my DSi ^_^
If I were you I would sell your current system and buy a new one that is below 11.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all