Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm one of those odd people that wants the next handheld Zelda game to be a side on 2D platformer, but for it to still have the same sort of gameplay. Would be great in a Castleroid sort of way, and different. There was Legend of Zelda: Castle of Ganon but the guys behind it cancelled that game.

But whatever as someone has had the same thought (though they're not the first) and did their own take on it, introducing Legend of Princess the latest game from Konjack who developed Noitu Love 2 which is something I can't say I recall to be honest.

Its a short little game but I hope its gonna be continued as its pretty freaking great, though not without its bugs (its freeware and new after all). For god sake someone get this guy working on some WiiWare!

Source with download

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link looks a bit messed up IMO, but the game itself looks pretty good, especially for a homebrew project.

Nice find Hadrian
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jundeezy said:
Errr, this is homebrew for the DS correct?

Looks really nice btw.
No its for the PC otherwise I would've posted it in the homebrew part, Though I should have said so on the first page.

EDIT: http://www.konjak.org/ is the guys website, I don't think this project is gonna be continued as it seems to have been done as a break from what he's currently doing. Some nice looking games there, not all are freeware.

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
EDIT: http://www.konjak.org/ is the guys website, I don't think this project is gonna be continued as it seems to have been done as a break from what he's currently doing. Some nice looking games there, not all are freeware.

He DOES have some nice looking games. Thanks for this find might even consider buying one of the games.

Too bad about Zelda: Castle of Ganon though...

EDIT: adding another thought...

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved Noitu Love 2 gonna check this out looks great from videos.

Edit just beat it it was pretty good. Hated the last boss was annoying trying to figure out what to do at first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)