Legend of Kage 2

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by The_Dark_Knight, Mar 28, 2009.

1. The_Dark_Knight
    OP

The_Dark_Knight GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2008
    United States
    hi all,

I'm using an Acekard RPG and AKAIO and I was trying to play "Legend of Kage 2" but every time I try to load it up I just get a black screen w/ white text that says: ""the save data could not be accessed, power off and reinsert the ds cartridge" ..... or something like that.

I searched the site and saw some answers for R4 users, but nothing for Acekard. also... I don't even know what arm7 and/or arm9 are.... so if that's the answer I'll need an explanation of that as well =)

thanks in advance!

2. jabjab

jabjab GBAtemp Fan

Apr 21, 2008
    United States
    tried using a clean version ..ie not trimmed?
    tried switching off all patches such as soft reset, download play etc?
    tried the dma modes? (dunno much about them as not needed on what i play atm - see wiki)
    tried running from nand?
    tried deleting (back up if has a game) the sdave file and seeing if a new one being created will help?

3. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    on the rpg you have to manually set the save type. i think its 64k, however, i forget. this is info i got from team acekard a few months back.

-another world

4. The_Dark_Knight
    OP

The_Dark_Knight GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2008
    United States
    thanks very much guys, I turned all those things off and set the save to 64k and it worked flawlessly!!!

.....that's when I learned that Legend of Kage 2 is a sucky game not worth buying/playing..... at least for me anyway.

thanks again!!