LEGELL HOOKER?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
RiderLeangle said:
Enjoy your S.T.Ds if your bill passes

[serious]
Actually, here in Nevada, in a town called Pahrump, prostitution IS legal, and every prostitute is required by law to test every 3 months for STDs (don't quote me on the time table), and if they are found to have a non-curable STD, they lose their license permanently, and if they are found to have a curable STD, they have their license suspended until they can test "clean". If they are found to still be practicing under an invalid license, they face prison time. It wouldn't be that hard to enforce these laws if prostitution were universally legalized.
[/serious]

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
RiderLeangle said:
Enjoy your S.T.Ds if your bill passes

[serious]
Actually, here in Nevada, in a town called Pahrump, prostitution IS legal, and every prostitute is required by law to test every 3 months for STDs (don't quote me on the time table), and if they are found to have a non-curable STD, they lose their license permanently, and if they are found to have a curable STD, they have their license suspended until they can test "clean". If they are found to still be practicing under an invalid license, they face prison time. It wouldn't be that hard to enforce these laws if prostitution were universally legalized.
[/serious]
So? still a good chance between those 3 months they could get something, and they'd still have the valid license despite the diseases

Also why the fuck would I give a shit anyways, I only like Anime girls anyways... Why would 3D sex matter to me, payed or otherwise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy @K3Nv2 In the cas of Robin it would be Dick Grayson