XP
Country

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming ES Patches are in the correct spots, beside that I think there might be some issue with 9.0.x sig patches, I have seen some people been running into issue with them, you can try to install games with the modified version of tinfoil. I haven't update any of modded switch to 9.0.x yet , so I can't help you much.

https://github.com/coniventia/tinfoilmod-releases/releases

Reactions: metaljay

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wouldn't happen to use a certain shop that starts with a 3-letter acronym, would you? Because the default package overwrites some significant stuff in Atmosphere, and perhaps it's causing these issues on your system.

I would start by renaming your Atmosphere folder, download a fresh copy of Atmosphere, throw the patches in, and see if things work better from there.

Basically, how sure are you that your Atmosphere is in fact, vanilla?

metaljay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You wouldn't happen to use a certain shop that starts with a 3-letter acronym, would you? Because the default package overwrites some significant stuff in Atmosphere, and perhaps it's causing these issues on your system.

I would start by renaming your Atmosphere folder, download a fresh copy of Atmosphere, throw the patches in, and see if things work better from there.

Basically, how sure are you that your Atmosphere is in fact, vanilla?
i have said software installed but I'm not using 'their' forked version of atmosphere. Just vanilla with their version of tinfoil. recon this is reason?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs